What's happening in which building and entering LFCC!

As long as the queues are separated well and it's easy to tell what queue you are joining it should be fine. It's just when queues merge and no one seems to know what queue they are actually joining then things can go wrong. If it works out it's better for me. Thanks for the info.

• Showmasters Admin

Ok quick question for the stan lee que? Myself and 1 friend have pre-paid photo tickets, so I guess we que there but I have one friend with us, who is not meeting him? are they ok to que with us or do they have to que else where?

Photo shoots are in the main hall. These queues are for entry and are for ENTRY tickets, NOT photo shoot tickets.

Can you easily walk between the big halls?

Not internally that I know of. The walk way goes to the ground floor of EC1 and we're on the 2nd floor in EC1.

ok... :( Well I guess that this means you have to exit EC2 walk outside to EC1 for the GoT/Stan Lee talks and offc his Auto?

Ok quick question for the stan lee que? Myself and 1 friend have pre-paid photo tickets, so I guess we que there but I have one friend with us, who is not meeting him? are they ok to que with us or do they have to que else where?

Photo shoots are in the main hall. These queues are for entry and are for ENTRY tickets, NOT photo shoot tickets.

Sorry we have prepaid tickets for entry as well, sorry mised out saying that we all have pre-paid entry tickets, but only 2 out of 3 are interested in meeting Stan.

• Showmasters Admin

Sorry we have prepaid tickets for entry as well, sorry mised out saying that we all have pre-paid entry tickets, but only 2 out of 3 are interested in meeting Stan.

It's up to them. There is nothing stopping them queuing with you and then once you get your Stan Lee VTs you all go over to EC2.

• Moderators

If you want to immediately get VQ tickets for Stan's auto and your friend wants to get other VTs or buy things from sales etc then you would have to queue separately. If they aren't desperate to get anything else in the main hall they could still queue with you and enter EC1 first just not collecting a VQ ticket. Similarly if your first priority isn't getting a Stan VT then you could all queue at the main hall.

Not internally that I know of. The walk way goes to the ground floor of EC1 and we're on the 2nd floor in EC1.

Just want to check something, if I want to get a Stan Lee VQ then go and get one for Carrie Fisher I need to first go in via Entrance E get the VQ and then go along the walkway into EC2 and up to level 2? Is that correct as it sounds like there is a good chance I could miss out on other VQ tickets?

• Moderators

Just want to check something, if I want to get a Stan Lee VQ then go and get one for Carrie Fisher I need to first go in via Entrance E get the VQ and then go along the walkway into EC2 and up to level 2? Is that correct as it sounds like there is a good chance I could miss out on other VQ tickets?

You will have to go into EC1, collect your Stan VQ, then have your hand stamped to come back outside and directly into the main hall to collect any other VQs.

• Moderators

Our group all have standard pre-paid entry tickets for Saturday but want to upgrade to earlybird as several of us want to see Stan and fi as much in as possible. Where would we need to queue up to do so please?

Upgrades from standard should join the pay-on-the-day queue.

You will have to go into EC1, collect your Stan VQ, then have your hand stamped to come back outside and directly into the main hall to collect any other VQs.

Great thanks, when going to the main hall after collecting the VQ which que would I join? Pre-paid I am assuming. Sorry if it's a daft question it's just this is my first time at LFCC and wNt to get as much done as possible.

• Like 1

Great info. Sounds like a good plan.

Will there be announcements of stan lee VQ numbers in the main hall?

Good point, and yes.

We'll certainly make sure the info is available in the main hall, on a white board etc. We may make announcements, but I know from experience they aren't easy to hear. But we'll make sure they are written down somewhere central.

Good. It'd be a right pain in the whatever having to trawl backwards and forwards between the halls just to check what number is being called for Stan.

Maybe VQ number updates on the Showmasters twitter feed could help as well

• Like 1

• Moderators

I didn't realise you had to get an entry ticket either :L I'm kind of confused haha. If I come Friday and would like an autograph from Stan Lee which queue do I go to?

Join the 'pay on the day' queue at EC2, get your ticket, then you can join the pre-paid queue (E) at Ec1

Can you buy a Saturday Standard Entry ticket on the Friday?

No. It has been said elsewhere that this is the only ticket which will not be available on Friday at the sales desk. Saturday early entry and weekend standard entry will be available.

Great thanks, when going to the main hall after collecting the VQ which que would I join? Pre-paid I am assuming. Sorry if it's a daft question it's just this is my first time at LFCC and wNt to get as much done as possible.

I believe a hand stamp re-entry will allow you to just enter the building directly even if a pre-paid queue isn't all in yet, I can get this double checked though.

• Like 1