Friday Queries

Sorry if this is elsewhere but could not see in FAQs

I'm thinking of attending on Friday too but never have before

I have some pre-ordered photo tickets for Sat can I use these for shoots on Friday

or can I only get photoshoots with guests that I buy on Friday

I would guess time is a bit tight on Friday is it possible to get many shoots done on a Friday or with queueing to get in, queueing for shoots tickets and queueing for photos likely to take most of the time up

can I buy photoshoots for Sat or Sun at the Friday event

are there big queues for auto's on a Friday

is Friday worth a visit or is most of the 3hrs spent queueing and thus you only get couple of shoots done

is the shoot schedule going to be published soon so i can try and see where potential clashes are going to occur on Saturday and have idea of ones to try and do on Friday if i go

how about making Friday a bit longer say 4pm or 5pm start

Thanks

Gazz

• Moderators

Only photoshoot tickets that are for Friday can be used on Friday. Last year Saturday tickets could be used as Friday was quiet but it is not expected to be so quiet this year so only Friday tickets can be used.

If you're organised you could certainly get quite a few shoots done on the Friday.

The sales desk will be selling photo and talk tickets for all days from opening on Friday.

Auto queues are likely to be shorter than on Saturday but some may still be quite busy.

The schedule will be posted soon - usually in the week or so running up to the event so any day now.

Sorry if this is elsewhere but could not see in FAQs

I'm thinking of attending on Friday too but never have before

I have some pre-ordered photo tickets for Sat can I use these for shoots on Friday

or can I only get photoshoots with guests that I buy on Friday

I would guess time is a bit tight on Friday is it possible to get many shoots done on a Friday or with queueing to get in, queueing for shoots tickets and queueing for photos likely to take most of the time up

can I buy photoshoots for Sat or Sun at the Friday event

are there big queues for auto's on a Friday

is Friday worth a visit or is most of the 3hrs spent queueing and thus you only get couple of shoots done

is the shoot schedule going to be published soon so i can try and see where potential clashes are going to occur on Saturday and have idea of ones to try and do on Friday if i go

how about making Friday a bit longer say 4pm or 5pm start

Thanks

Gazz

I'm pretty sure that you can't transfer tickets between days.

From what I've read elsewhere the remaining photoshoot tickets will be available to purchase on site as of the Friday.

Shoot schedule - this has been mentioned as being published about a week before so keep stalking each day. There is an announcement to be made at 2pm tomorrow so it could be this.