Exciting Event Announcement - Thursday 3rd at 2pm!

I'm thinking there is some reason the announcement is TODAY and at 2pm (odd time for an announcement)

Today is 3rd July (3/7) - 3x7 =21

So 2pm on 3/7 2...21 = 221 = Sherlock.

That is all........

Ha! Now that is creative thinking :) Do I dare say..... a perfect deduction :thumbup:

the thing is it says exciting event announcement dosnt say exciting news about any of the events that we already have my guess is its a new event other wise it would of been posted in that certain event thread

ITS A PONY! every attendee gets a pony for the day.

Can I get the cash alternative please? kinda need it with all the :dance: EXCELLENT :clap: guests...

ah but te pony is so you can get to the guests in time.
Valid points but I'm going to join sides with my Sussex brethren on this one! Cash alternative for me too please! I can use my stupidly long legs to get to the guests in time ;)

I can't help but think that, as we now know Showmasters have EC1, they can't possibly be using that entire building just for Stan Lee? I'm convinced there's another event they're gonna do there at the same time. Sherlocked perhaps? Would make sense, as it would still sell out with the strength of the fandom!

"Bringing the hugely successful BBC television show Sherlock to life, SHERLOCKED will be a 3 day event brought to you by Massive Events, in association with Hartswood Films and Showmasters Ltd. It will feature an array of Sherlock themed activities, star guests from cast & crew, talks, photoshoots, autograph opportunities and more!"

It'll be about Sherlocked, I'm sure.

I can't help but think that, as we now know Showmasters have EC1, they can't possibly be using that entire building just for Stan Lee? I'm convinced there's another event they're gonna do there at the same time. Sherlocked perhaps? Would make sense, as it would still sell out with the strength of the fandom!

You didn't answer the amount of questions about Stan Lee the mods and the SM office answered. :lol: He will be an insane draw. Keeping Stan and the other comic guests in a separate building makes a lot of sense.