Still waiting for tickets

Mine haven't arrived either and I ordered one of my photoshoot tickets with my entry tickets.

Emailed and got told they look like they may be lost in the post and to bring my confirmation email and the email I'd just received to the box office.

Thing is, like most, I'm travelling down and didn't really want any stress or panic about tickets. I like to feel organised.

Where is the sales desk/box office and will I have to queue separately/wait longer to get my tickets ? I really hope not :(

• Like 1

• Moderators

The sales desk and organisers booth are usually close to the front entrance. Lost-in-the-post ticket issues are generally dealt with separately from the main sales queues so you shouldn't have a long wait. You will be able to get into the building to get to the sales desk with your email confirmation.

Looks like the postie has done a runner with my John Hurt ones! We missed the delivery so they posted a slip through door because it's recorded and the post office could only find one envelope (carrie fisher ones) but couldn't find the other. So if it doesn't get resolved I'll just assume to take my confirmation email to someone who can point me in the right direction :(

If they don't turn up before the event, I'd drop an email to the shop to let them know - that way they and you have a record of this and they can then check the recorded delivery tracking data and that way ensure you won't be charged twice if some unscrupulous person decides to have a fun weekend. They can then also claim the price of the delivery back from RM too :whistling:

In the past friends who've had items not arrive in time and have emailed have usually had an envelope waiting at the desk for them to collect when they bring the sales emails with them on the day.

Mine haven't turned up either but I've printed off my confirmation and have been told tickets will be there for me at the sales desk ☺

who did you speak to that confirmed that the tickets would be waiting for you at the venue sales desk?

Mine have not arrived yet either, contacted via email,I was told they were lost on the post.

Will be going on saturday and queuing up normally and collecting my sunday early entry tickets and stan lee photoshoot.

1st time going LFCC cannot wait, but this was quite worrying until I got the email.

Hi all, I was just wondering whether someone can tell me EXACTLY what to do if my Stan Lee photoshoot ticket still hasn't arrived yet as I'm heading down on Thursday and would like to make precautions. Thankyou!