Latest Guest Announcement - ADAM BROWN

I thought SM had forgotten that there were Hobbit fans in London :P

The last one I remember was Aidan Turner, before he was cast and who just so happened to be reading a copy of Hobbit at his table! Is there any chance of getting him back?

When it comes to dwarves they prefer to travel in groups :)

• Like 2

Met him in Wales at the end of April, a lovelier person you cannot hope to meet! He took the time to actually have a decent chat, as opposed to just hi, how are you, who am I signing for? Seriously tempted to meet him again.. He gives really good hugs too!

Hi! This is my first time to LFCC so I'm a bit confused.

I've already pre-bought a photoshoot ticket for David Wenham, and have just found out the legend that is Adam Brown will be there too.

I looked but I can't seem to see the pre-order photoshoot tickets.

Does that mean they're sold out? And if not, is there a proceedure to follow on the day to get a ticket? It would be amazing to meet him from what you're all saying! If it helps, I got the early entry ticket (9.00?) for the Sunday

Sorry- mega newbie to this so may be a silly question

Many thanks for any help you can offer! (^^)

• Moderators

I've already pre-bought a photoshoot ticket for David Wenham, and have just found out the legend that is Adam Brown will be there too.

Does that mean they're sold out? And if not, is there a proceedure to follow on the day to get a ticket? It would be amazing to meet him from what you're all saying! If it helps, I got the early entry ticket (9.00?) for the Sunday

Hi There

Adam was announced after the online store closed, once your in the venue head over to the sales desk and you'll be able to buy a ticket there

Stu

Hi There

Adam was announced after the online store closed, once your in the venue head over to the sales desk and you'll be able to buy a ticket there

Stu

Ok excellent! Thank you for the help! My friend and I have spent the last 7 months making Fili and Kili cosplays so it would be amazing to get a photograph in them with Mr Brown!