Lord of Tears

andini

Looks interesting, but also appears heavily influenced by the SlenderMan story.

I remember seeing that Owlman figure in a video scaring people in an 'abandon hospital'.

Clearly staged/scripted in attempt to create a viral video to promote their movie.

Edited by Graphic_Delusions
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Started to Andini, but time has been against me a lot this past week or so, Anniversary, trying to finish my new book and of course the small thing which was crewing LFCC and the zombified state I was in after.

I'm about an hour into it and things were really starting to pick up when I had to leave it, a very creepy scene.

I have mixed feelings about it to be perfectly honest. I think the director was trying a bit too hard with trying to make it different, which don't get me wrong, different is good, but found a lot of the inserts distracting and unnecessary. That being said, he clearly has talent as a film maker, there were some lovely looking shots in it. The score was also very good. The acting did leave a bit to be desired I thought. For the budget he had to work with though I think he has done well and there were some very effective scenes. I will prob get round to finishing this weekend, just a shame I've had to watch it in two parts mate.

Yeah I love Stage Fright!

I agree about the acting in LOT was quite disjointed, some good and bad scenes from the same 2 actors.

Ha, I often watch films in 2 parts. Not ideal I know but sometimes the only way to fit them in around life.

• Like 1