comic artists and authors meet

Hi can anyone clarify what the procedure is for meeting comic artists and authors? as I just want to meet them and get one maybe two autos from them do I need tickets or anything special to meet them and do they charge for autos like the guests from tv and film do? cheers.

All comic guests are free to sign, though some may require you to purchased something to be signed but I don't think that is usualy the case. I met my first one last year just waited for the person infront to stop talking, and then I had a little chat got my book signed and personalized :) usualy free, usualy little to no waiting, no major line. the only guest I think you will require a ticket for is the co writer of watchmen as I believe there will be a talk and he will sign after the talk and i dont think he will be arround for long.

I'm really hoping that Mr. Gibbons will be doing little sketches for people, one of the big things I'm after!

agreed on this Geekchic!

Does anyone know if there is a limit on the number of items a comic guest will sign? I was hoping to get my full 1-8 issues of THE STAR WARS: LUCAS DRAFT signed by Mike Mayhew.

Happy to do this over the 3 days if this is acceptable.

• Like 1

It's fine the number of issues. I been to many and there fine with it. I think when people come with a hundred of the same issue it's obviously going on ebay. Saw Scott Campbell sign a comic worth over £100 about 100 times of the same comic. Can't believe some people are that greedy and horrible

It's fine the number of issues. I been to many and there fine with it. I think when people come with a hundred of the same issue it's obviously going on ebay. Saw Scott Campbell sign a comic worth over £100 about 100 times of the same comic. Can't believe some people are that greedy and horrible

me neither, it is a sad state of affairs. Makes the true fans miss out. I suspect this will be the same with the limited Stan Lee prints and Funko Pop Figure (which I believe someone has already put up on eBay!)

I would like to get a jam piece where I get different artists to draw a different Avenger but all on the same page has anyone else done this or know if the artist would be up for doing this