LFCCW Big Guest Announcement for Thursday (3rd July) at 7PM

• Showmasters Admin

It's that time once again to start the speculation and guessing of who our first Big Guest Announcement is for London Film and Comic Con Winter

The guest will be announced this Thursday 3rd July at 7pm.

Here is a clue for you all:

This is the guest's 1st ever European signing.

London Film and Comic Con Winter is returning on Saturday 18th to Sunday 19th October 2014 at Earls Court 2 . London Film and Comic Con Winter promises to bring you some of your favourite stars from TV, Film and Comics as well as a whole host of fun activities including photo shoots, panels, autograph sessions and hundreds of stalls full of TV and Film memorabilia to browse.

Show opens:
9am - 6pm on Saturday
9am - 6pm on Sunday

Tickets to the event can be purchased from our Online Store

Good news!! I wonder, could I just set up a direct debit to showmasters? Take a couple of hundred a month off me and that should cover it but could you make it so that it comes up as 'Gas bill' or something like that on my statement, just in case the wife finds it? ;)

Sigourney Weaver fits the clue and would absolutely love it to be her.

Ian Holm, hmm hoping, but wishful thinking..

Tobin Bell, could be a possibility as he has attended an American Con this year.

Andrew Lincoln is a big possibility, but may clash with the The Walking Dead red carpet premiere in the States?

@Geekchic - yes, Bruce Campbell has already done a showmasters event. Missed him there, would love to meet him too.

Edited by Graphic_Delusions
  • Like 2

Hmm a guest that has never done a European signing before, tough one as I have no idea who has or hasn't to begin with xD

I can probably rule out any voice actors as we never see them to begin with :thumbdown: lol I honestly have no idea but I guess I'll have a pop and say...

Peter Capaldi (since he is European to begin with I don't really see this unless he has never done a signing before O.o)

Sean Bean (Please god yes! announce him already! Strangely enough my cousins used to be friends with this guy way before he became an awesome actor, lucky barstools >.> still never got to meet him tho :no: )

David Duchovny (Mulder *Drool* :wub: )

Keifer Sutherland (Love 24 and he voices the main character in the upcoming MGS5 game, please let it be him *prays*)

Or anyone in my sig would be fantastic either way cant wait until Thursday *tries not to get her hopes up* lol just in case xD