Stan Lee POP exclusive for LFCC

Ok so am I ok to link to websites as long it's related products to LFCC?

Advertising and promotional posts are not okay. We have no indication that the OP in this topic is promoting his own products here, otherwise something would have been done.

Any idea how much it will be? I've never bought one of those figures before so don't know how much they generally cost but it would make a good memento to live next to my tv! :-)

- G

Edited by SirGeeksalot
  • Like 1

Any idea how much it will be? I've never bought one of those figures before so don't know how much they generally cost but it would make a good memento to live next to my tv! :-)

- G

I would say anywhere from £15-£25. I wouldn't think it would cost anymore than that. The others in the series were around $25 at the various shows I think.

Ok so am I ok to link to websites as long it's related products to LFCC?

Advertising and promotional posts are not okay. We have no indication that the OP in this topic is promoting his own products here, otherwise something would have been done.

I'm nothing to do with either the website or funko pop toys themselves, just a POP collector that was excited by reading about the UK finally getting it's own funko exclusive.

Awesome, I want to know who will be selling it so I know where to go to get one. I won't be getting a Stan's auto so really hope it's not a meet to get one policy.

I think this would be quite a cool item to get signed. :smile:

Awesome, I want to know who will be selling it so I know where to go to get one. I won't be getting a Stan's auto so really hope it's not a meet to get one policy.

Considering how busy he'll be, I think it would be unfair to do it that way.

I think this would be quite a cool item to get signed. :smile:

It would be but I don't have the money to do that at this show unfortunately.

yeah im going to be looking for this and the ghostbusters ones too :)

I need to get the Ecto-1 one but I don't think its released as yet - Same with the Winston one. I saw one the net they did some which were slimed and glow in the dark :(

• Like 1

yeah i got venkman and slimer from the milton keynes show, they only had those two left so im hoping i can get the others this time in london along with this stan one.

the glow n the dark ones aint released yet as far as im aware. but they do look great. i want the hot topic burtn stay puft variant too. i think ecto 1 with winston is august maybe. not sure though.

I need to get the Ecto-1 one but I don't think its released as yet - Same with the Winston one. I saw one the net they did ones which were slimed and glow in the dark :(

yeah i got venkman and slimer from the milton keynes show, they only had those two left so im hoping i can get the others this time in london along with this stan one.

the glow in the dark ones aint released yet as far as im aware. but they do look great. i want the hot topic burtn stay puft variant too. i think ecto 1 with winston is august maybe. not sure though.

I need to get the Ecto-1 one but I don't think its released as yet - Same with the Winston one. I saw one the net they did some which were slimed and glow in the dark :(

means they are gonna go for big money on auction sites :(

I need the winston to complete the set!!

• Like 1