Sold out photoshoots

Has lena headey tickets sold out ? I hope not

Don't think so as I checked a few times :)

oh good, I'll keep my fingers crossed that they will still have some left by the time I get to the sales desk

Has lena headey tickets sold out ? I hope not

Don't think so as I checked a few times :)

oh good, I'll keep my fingers crossed that they will still have some left by the time I get to the sales desk

Try get one as soon as possible! :D

• Like 1

so gutted i missed out on ordering a Natalie Dormer shoot when i first got paid, left it 6 days while i was at download festival and when i got back they had sold out along with her group shoot with Finn i did manage to order one with Lena though luckily. A lesson hard learnt for future cons,

Does anyone know if there would ever be the possibility that a small amount of photoshoot tickets would be avalible for sold out guests on the day through cancellations/returns and the like?

so gutted i missed out on ordering a Natalie Dormer shoot when i first got paid, left it 6 days while i was at download festival and when i got back they had sold out along with her group shoot with Finn i did manage to order one with Lena though luckily. A lesson hard learnt for future cons,

Does anyone know if there would ever be the possibility that a small amount of photoshoot tickets would be avalible for sold out guests on the day through cancellations/returns and the like?

No tickets are held back, sorry.