Audience with Stan Lee ticket numbers

Im really interested to know how high the ticket numbers are going. I've seen in the Ticket numbers topic that the highest was something like 1700.

So yeah whats your Audience with Stan Lee ticket number? :D Mines are 1262 & 1263

Also do you know how many seats are reserved to the gold/silver passes? I've read something like 200-600 so do you know any specific number? and how many seats are on the one row? I want to have even some idea how back im going to sit :o:lol:

41 :)

I dont know what the deal is with Gold and Silver passes.

I know the Gold Comic passes got the talk included in the ticket and there are 150 of them. So they have priority seating at the front.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I dont think the Silver comic passes had it included. And the regular gold tickets didn't have it included either.

I've not heard if the comic silver or normal gold tickets will get any sort of prioiry seating behind the comic gold though. (If they do that's potentially another 450 pepole, provided they all bought a ticket that is). If it's rows based on ticket number, I don't see how the normal Golds and Comic Slivers could have priority though.

Edited by Elspeth

I know the Gold Comic passes got the talk included in the ticket and there are 150 of them. So they have priority seating at the front.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I dont think the Silver comic passes had it included. And the regular gold tickets didn't have it included either.

I've not heard if the comic silver or normal gold tickets will get any sort of prioiry seating behind the comic gold though. (If they do that's potentially another 450 pepole, provided they all bought a ticket that is). If it's rows based on ticket number, I don't see how the normal Golds and Comic Slivers could have priority though.

Wow you two have so low numbers!

Thank you, I was remembering that Comic Gold passes get the priority seating! Yeah it would be really hard to make the priority seats for Gold/Comic Silver passes if they dont know the exact number coming to the talk. But does anybody know for sure? :D

I win ... so far I have a number 7 :D but I've now sold it to a friend as another awesome friend purchased a comic gold pass so either way I'm way upfront if these numbers mean anything! Come on 1-6 hands up ;)

oh god im reallyREALLY jealous now :D lucky you! ^_^

I win ... so far I have a number 7 :D but I've now sold it to a friend as another awesome friend purchased a comic gold pass so either way I'm way upfront if these numbers mean anything! Come on 1-6 hands up ;)

Do these numbers = to where you sit? :) I ordered my tickets within an hour or two of them going on sale :D

Where do we think the talk will be held?

Wow you two have so low numbers!

Thank you, I was remembering that Comic Gold passes get the priority seating! Yeah it would be really hard to make the priority seats for Gold/Comic Silver passes if they dont know the exact number coming to the talk. But does anybody know for sure? :D

I rarely pay for talks as sometimes the sound isn't so great but if it's a rare guest I'll make getting a talk ticket a priority over photo shoots etc, hence the low number. Got this as soon as Stan was announced and got my shoot when I saw the original £35 batch were close to selling out :D

Do these numbers = to where you sit? :) I ordered my tickets within an hour or two of them going on sale :D

Where do we think the talk will be held?

me and my friend have numbers 1262 & 1263 :( We couldnt order our tickets until we were sure that we can come (we live in Finland) and then we had to wait our pay days :lol: so just really happy is not higher!