2 weeks to go!

personally I am happy with the line I honestly cant fit any one else on my list but on the other hand Mark Hamill and one or to dwarfers from Red Dwarf would be nice but all in all like I said in another post my meet list has gone sky high bring on LFACC :dance:

• Like 1

Yep, and I've started doing street corners, so far I've had two possible people interested in my bad foot (which I will throw in my walking stick for free) and so far I've had four food manufacturers interested in my lungs, kidney and liver.

I reckon I'll have enough by the Saturday.

• Like 1

personally I am happy with the line I honestly cant fit any one else on my list but on the other hand Mark Hamill and one or to dwarfers from Red Dwarf would be nice but all in all like I said in another post my meet list has gone sky high bring on LFACC :dance:

I totally know where you are coming from, I would like a few more people announced maybe some minor GoT guests but besides that I dont want to see anyone else. I hope to god Hamill is not announced as I would have to rearrange me meet list jus to fit him in!

Yep, and I've started doing street corners, so far I've had two possible people interested in my bad foot (which I will throw in my walking stick for free) and so far I've had four food manufacturers interested in my lungs, kidney and liver.

Ha, enough for me too?

• Like 1

Ha, enough for me too?

Enough what ? ;)

If people hadn't noticed already I'm dying for a LOST, Breaking Bad or OITNB guest...just one!

Really hope this does happen for you, I really do.

• Like 1

Nooo please nooo more! I've had to cut my list down so so so so so so so so so so much! It's actually depressing how many I now can't meet because of others taking priority and a lower budget :( really happy with the line up, just hope I have enough for the Sunday!

Nooo please nooo more! I've had to cut my list down so so so so so so so so so so much! It's actually depressing how many I now can't meet because of others taking priority and a lower budget :( really happy with the line up, just hope I have enough for the Sunday!

yeah I am 100% with you there. I can't afford anymore big names. I have a solid budge that can allow for a few 10-20 pounds guests to be announced in these two weeks but not for Hamill. I am pretty sure the Sunday will be quieter

Ha, enough for me too?

Enough what ? ;)

If people hadn't noticed already I'm dying for a LOST, Breaking Bad or OITNB guest...just one!

Really hope this does happen for you, I really do.

Oh and I meant to ask you a question, what time do you usually arrive to LFCC. I got to collectormania about an hour early and that was fine. Is it the same with LFCC or as it is a bigger event and there are more big stars going should i get there earlier. Or will an hour be enough