Error with buy Saturday Early Bird?

Any idea why it won't let me buy early bird for Saturday?? It shows they are in stock but when I add them to my cart they disappear!! I bought photo tickets and I thought I bought early bird too, but after I checked out and paid I realized that my entry tickets never made it in. Please help! If I can't buy the early bird for Saturday then I probably won't go since the queue to buy just standard entry that day is going to be a nightmare!!

Have you ever bought on the door? I went to a Wales con earlier this year and waited for 3 hours just to buy tickets on the door. Will I get in there in time for my photo ops because I bought 2 photo ops before noticing my entry tickets didn't make it in my cart?

I think they stopped pre-orders for early bird entry some time last week.

But I believe that they said they could still be bought at the door on the day though.

That was Standard Entry.

Early Bird should still be on sale.

Leave it to me to go into full panic mode when tickets sell out. It's ok. I am calm now. This is the last UK event I will get to attend before I move back to the US, so I am really looking forward to it! I had to wait until last minute to buy everything since I wasn't sure until recently if I would still be here, so things got a bit hectic for me.