Blimey, WHAT an announcement, amazing guest!

I thought I'd sorted out my autos/photoshoots according to my budget, now THIS has put a right spanner in the works. aargh, what to do?!

Well I was gutted I couldn't afford to meet her at Collectormania in Milton Keynes many years ago so am juggling my wish list, only going to get one auto from Stan Lee now for example, to free up some money (or at least keep to a reasonable budget) so I won't have to pass this time. Please no more though, I don't think I could take it. Great announcement.

Agreed. I was stuck with a dilemma of how many to get from Stan Lee, besides for quite some time now I predicted (and rightfully so) that we'd see Carrie announced, so yep, I'm very happy with this announcement.

I think Im going to cut down the Stan Lee autos to one. I was planning on getting 2 but I ... well I think I just have to limit it to one now...

I have a photoshoot with Stan and something I'd like him to sign. Considering how things go, Guest Announcements etc will see whether I flit in between getting more from Carrie or possibly maybe one more with Stan. I need to think about this all carefully.

As will I, especially WHAT to get signed my stan Lee, I think Carrie will be something with gold on it ;)

Most redblooded males AND females will be going for Gold.

Now another dilemma, I have met Carrie before, but never managed to get a decent photo, so am potentially tempted by the photoshoot, still deciding as well whether I get a photoshoot with Ian as well !

I hear you on this dilemma. Mind you lets face it it would be cool wouldn't it. (I mean with Carrie)

• Like 1

Make my life complete and announce Mark and Harrison

I reckon Mark will happen. Harrison? NO CHANCE! Unless of course you want to add an extra 0 to the price that Carrie is.

How much do you think Hamill will be? For Carrie i am going of a photoshoot as i know she doesn't do personalisations on autos. Also when do u think they will announce Hamill if at all?

• Moderators

Guests can be announced any time up to the event itself.

No one can really speculate on when a particular person might get announced. There's nothing to base that on whatsoever.

Guests can be announced any time up to the event itself.

No one can really speculate on when a particular person might get announced. There's nothing to base that on whatsoever.

I know that, I was just wondering if anyone had any predictions when he would be announced. Do you think we will see Hamill DavidB?

I reckon Mark will happen. Harrison? NO CHANCE! Unless of course you want to add an extra 0 to the price that Carrie is.

How much do you think Hamill will be? For Carrie i am going of a photoshoot as i know she doesn't do personalisations on autos. Also when do u think they will announce Hamill if at all?

Almost ten years ago at ANOTHER EVENT (which for obvious reasons I cant and won't talk about) he was £85. With Episode 7 literally around the corner? Well, I wouldn't want to guess- BUT if you wanna help out next week? Get yourself an alibi, I'll be outside with the engine running ;)

Bank to be decided upon LOL!

Almost ten years ago at ANOTHER EVENT (which for obvious reasons I cant and won't talk about) he was £85. With Episode 7 literally around the corner? Well, I wouldn't want to guess- BUT if you wanna help out next week? Get yourself an alibi, I'll be outside with the engine running ;)

Bank to be decided upon LOL!

LOL! Who are you planning to see, I know u wanna see Stan

Very impressed with this announcement, well done all the folk who work hard to get these guests!

Just a quick suggestion about autographs - if a guest decides they aren't going to do personalisations, maybe it could be an idea to post that fact somewhere on this forum? That can be the deal breaker for some people and it would save time and money for people who want to purchase their own stuff/bring in their own stuff to get signed if they knew before hand and not at the event itself.

Cheers!

Paul Freeman, George Harris are definites. There are others I'm planning on but without a doubt there's four.

Are you going to Sheffield

I live in Southend. :) Nope.

Almost ten years ago at ANOTHER EVENT (which for obvious reasons I cant and won't talk about) he was £85. With Episode 7 literally around the corner? Well, I wouldn't want to guess-

Well last year it was

Carrie Fisher (€70 Autograph & €70 Photo Op) £60 at today's rate

Mark Hamill (€120 Autograph & €70 Photo Op) £95 at today's rate

Ian McDiarmid (€110 Autograph & €70 Photo Op) £88 at today's rate

So Carrie is no more than last year despite offical confirmation of being in ep7 since then, Ian is slightly cheaper. Of course offical events can set their own prices so do, but LFCC haven't had to worry about flights.

I don't think its just about money with Mark. Now he's playing Luke again (rather than trying to promote his other work) his priorities may have changed anyway. I wouldn't count him out.

• Like 1

Paul Freeman, George Harris are definites. There are others I'm planning on but without a doubt there's four.

I live about 30 mins away from you and I am going

Almost ten years ago at ANOTHER EVENT (which for obvious reasons I cant and won't talk about) he was £85. With Episode 7 literally around the corner? Well, I wouldn't want to guess-

Well last year it was

Carrie Fisher (€70 Autograph & €70 Photo Op) £60 at today's rate

Mark Hamill (€120 Autograph & €70 Photo Op) £95 at today's rate

Ian McDiarmid (€110 Autograph & €70 Photo Op) £88 at today's rate

So Carrie is no more than last year despite offical confirmation of being in ep7 since then, Ian is slightly cheaper. Of course offical events can set their own prices so do, but LFCC haven't had to worry about flights.

I don't think its just about money with Mark. Now he's playing Luke again (rather than trying to promote his other work) his priorities may have changed anyway. I wouldn't count him out.

£95 seems about right for Mark, I'm not counting him out either. We all know that guests can be announced right up to the day before etc, its bound to happen. Was only a matter of time for Carrie to be announced.

I live about 30 mins away from you and I am going

Thing with me is I'm very choosy about who I want to meet, less is more etc. Plus I have to question whether the miles etc are worth it.

£95 seems about right for Mark, I'm not counting him out either.

Of course you'd then have calls for a joint photoshoot....

Plus the request for Harrison would quadruple. It'd be nuts.

Fisher next hamill please pleaser show masters ? I am sure you can pull this out if bag.

I was planning a trip to California next year for a event to meet hopefully meet fisher, hamill and mcdairmid so now you have 2 out if 3 please thus will save me a fortune.

• Like 2