Getting a little of topic here but I just wanted to thank KingRichard for the videoclip in the first place of Carrie Fisher! :) Ive had loads of nice clips to see now! From other AFI awards aswell. (Mike Myers talking about Sean Connery is awesome! :D )

Edited by Wondermoose
  • Like 2

Getting a little of topic here but I just wanted to thank KingRichard for the videoclip in the first place of Carrie Fisher! :) Ive had loads of nice clips to see now! From other AFI awards aswell. (Mike Myers talking about Sean Connery is awesome! :D )

*Bows Majestically* :) I originally did it to showcase her awesome sense of humour, think that has now put a lot of peoples minds at rest which I'm glad of.

Glad to be of service :)

• Like 2

Last time I met Carrie at a Showmasters event, she dedicated the picture.

...About Carrie wearing dark glasses. I was thinking the same thing. I hope she takes them off for the photo shoot.

Edited by Dave Boy

She did dedicate last time she signed.

...About Carrie wearing dark glasses. I was thinking the same thing. I hope she takes them off for the photo shoot.

I know we possibly won't know until the day but I would very much prefer her to dedicate. Am guessing she'll be in one of those bunker things.

From some of The photos I've seen from previous events she's taken them off for pictures, like I said they're tinted reading glasses, possibly to limit the amount of light that gets to her eyes so she can read/sign better, but then again they could be those glasses that dislexic people have that are slightly tinted purple to help them read but who knows, I'd really like her to personalise but as others have said we won't know until the day