Hope we who not live in the uk with early bird tickets get a chance to get a photo shoot and autograph too :(

Autographs can only be purchased on the day.

As with any guest it is possible that photo shoots may sell out, which would be unfortunate. However it is always better to book a guest than not, regardless of if the online shop is shut.

• Like 1

Hope we who not live in the uk with early bird tickets get a chance to get a photo shoot and autograph too :(

As with any guest it is possible that photo shoots may sell out, which would be unfortunate. However it is always better to book a guest than not, regardless of if the online shop is shut.

Cant book now as I live in Sweden

Cant book now as I live in Sweden

I think they mean it's better for SM to book a guest even if the shop has shut.

• Like 1

Photoshoot paid for! I knew I'd regret it if I don't have one but now I've got to make my money back in just 2 weeks! God I hate being a 16 year old with no job!

Same, well... I am 15 but you know

What happens if Hamill turns up? dun dun dun!!!

Photoshoot paid for! I knew I'd regret it if I don't have one but now I've got to make my money back in just 2 weeks! God I hate being a 16 year old with no job!

It sucks doesn't it! I've just finished my GCSE's so I don't technically have any qualifications yet. This makes it hard to get a job any where really :(

Then I'll sell a kidney

It sucks doesn't it! I've just finished my GCSE's so I don't technically have any qualifications yet. This makes it hard to get a job any where really :(

Yeah I know, I am studying at the moment and I have done a few of my GCSE's.

Then I'll sell a kidney

Didn't think of that! :thumbup:

Then I'll sell a kidney

Didn't think of that! :thumbup:
Yeah there's always some poor old sod who needs one ;)
  • Like 1

Hey all, just wanted to ask a quick question. From anyone who has been to an LFCC before can answer this for me. I wen't to collectormania ans got there at 8 for a 9 start. This was plenty of time and we were not the far back in the line. I know LFCC will be busier but do I need to get there more than an hour early? I am planning to get autos from about 11 people. the big ones are Lena Headey & Michael Madsen.

Hey all, just wanted to ask a quick question. From anyone who has been to an LFCC before can answer this for me. I wen't to collectormania ans got there at 8 for a 9 start. This was plenty of time and we were not the far back in the line. I know LFCC will be busier but do I need to get there more than an hour early? I am planning to get autos from about 11 people. the big ones are Lena Headey & Michael Madsen.

You should be okay, unless you have a large number of one day only guests on the list.

• Like 1

Decided against getting the photoshoot until the event as I dont get paid before the shop closes. Out of interest can I buy a Sunday photoshoot on the Friday of the event ready for sunday or do I have to get it on the day?

Decided against getting the photoshoot until the event as I dont get paid before the shop closes. Out of interest can I buy a Sunday photoshoot on the Friday of the event ready for sunday or do I have to get it on the day?

Normally you can provided there's any left of course.

Normally you can provided there's any left of course.

Awesome good to know! Autograph is the priority though!

You should be okay, unless you have a large number of one day only guests on the list.

Ok thanks, no the big guests i want are going on multiple days. But Peter Mayhew, Kate Dickie, Ellie Kendrick and Lawrence Gilliard Jr are the only one day only guests i have

I am not a big Star Wars fan, but I think I really want to have both Carrie's autograph and photo, just because she is so legendary! Those of you who have met Carrie before, does she have a sense of humor enough to sign a photo of her and Peter Mayhew where Chewie is holding her breast and they both look somewhat guilty and embarrassed? I would love to have their autographs on that photo. :smile:

And of course thank you SM for this great guest!

• Like 1

I am not a big Star Wars fan, but I think I really want to have both Carrie's autograph and photo, just because she is so legendary! Those of you who have met Carrie before, does she have a sense of humor enough to sign a photo of her and Peter Mayhew where Chewie is holding her breast and they both look somewhat guilty and embarrassed? I would love to have their autographs on that photo. :smile:

And of course thank you SM for this great guest!

You totally have said it :)

A true LEGEND.

The fact (and this is only an assumption on my part) that about 90% of the stuff she'll be signing will feature a gold piece of clothing that have fuelled many a Fanboy/Girls dreams etc and that going from interviews she's got a great sense of humour:

"I signed my likeness away, whenever I look into the mirror I owe George Lucas $$$" so I reckon she'd be cool with that, if anything it would be a welcome relief away from all the gold bikini pics she's bound to sign :)