Can't wait this is the best show ever with the best guests and this event is better than any other show out there. Oh and this latest announcement is costing me a DIVORCE. Thank you ;-) so get HAMILL now as well it's the least you can do for costing me my marriage

• Like 3

Really hoping she dedicates, will be gutted if not

If it means me getting on my knees in front of all the nice people To beg for a personalisation I will do it! I know it may be extreme and wronging the "no personalisation"sign if there is one but I'd do it any way!

I cant see why this would be a Problem ? After all your paying for it.

Because if there's a sign up saying "no personalisation" then you should respect that, not think it doesn't apply to you for some reason.

Sure I prefer personalisation but if there's a reason that it's not being done and it states that then I don't go potentially upsetting the guest by ignoring the signs and asking. Same goes when there's no photos signs up.

• Like 1

Really hoping she dedicates, will be gutted if not

If it means me getting on my knees in front of all the nice people To beg for a personalisation I will do it! I know it may be extreme and wronging the "no personalisation"sign if there is one but I'd do it any way!

I cant see why this would be a Problem ? After all your paying for it.

Actually you are paying for an autograph/signature. A personalisation, if an option is a bonus.