Well I was gutted I couldn't afford to meet her at Collectormania in Milton Keynes many years ago so am juggling my wish list, only going to get one auto from Stan Lee now for example, to free up some money (or at least keep to a reasonable budget) so I won't have to pass this time. Please no more though, I don't think I could take it. Great announcement.

Agreed. I was stuck with a dilemma of how many to get from Stan Lee, besides for quite some time now I predicted (and rightfully so) that we'd see Carrie announced, so yep, I'm very happy with this announcement.

besides for quite some time now I predicted (and rightfully so) that we'd see Carrie announced.

The fact Harrison is unable to film at the moment possibly means she has more time on her hands to fit a signing in.

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

I seem to remember it was no dedications last time, will it be the same this time around?

I hope not! She dedicates at all the big US shows

would love it if she does do it, makes it more special and unique

nope she dose not i am sorry i have been there next to her , its very rare if she dedicates sometimes she just dose stuff if she is feeling in the mood , but its very rare for her to dedicate for the past 5 years that i know .

• Showmasters Admin

really? my entire post was deleted, how about editing it if you are not happy i mentioned the price, i mentioned happiness for the guest too! madness,

yep looked at it the dig about guest not being cool did it for them and me mate you have been on here for a long time now you know what you are doing mate , your post and mine will be taken down soon also as this is Carries thread and nothing more :-) moving on j

besides for quite some time now I predicted (and rightfully so) that we'd see Carrie announced.

The fact Harrison is unable to film at the moment possibly means she has more time on her hands to fit a signing in.

Extremely true :)

Edited by KingRichard76

I seem to remember it was no dedications last time, will it be the same this time around?

nope she dose not i am sorry i have been there next to her , its very rare if she dedicates sometimes she just dose stuff if she is feeling in the mood , but its very rare for her to dedicate for the past 5 years that i know .
Oh that's a shame, although that being said a lot of the stuff to come out of CEII last year was dedicated

The one reason I remember is it was the first show I went to and saw the no dedication sign, which sort of worked as reverse psychology - so I asked without thinking! I had no idea I'd struck so lucky.

really? my entire post was deleted, how about editing it if you are not happy i mentioned the price, i mentioned happiness for the guest too! madness,

yep looked at it the dig about guest not being cool did it for them and me mate you have been on here for a long time now you know what you are doing mate , your post and mine will be taken down soon also as this is Carries thread and nothing more :-) moving on j

ok, fare enough on that bit, now i think about it, sorry

Edited by timelord81r
  • Like 1

That's why I'm guessing she's not doing full days....to fit around filming schedule.

Really hoping she dedicates, will be gutted if not

If it means me getting on my knees in front of all the nice people To beg for a personalisation I will do it! I know it may be extreme and wronging the "no personalisation"sign if there is one but I'd do it any way!

If it means me getting on my knees in front of all the nice people To beg for a personalisation I will do it! I know it may be extreme and wronging the "no personalisation"sign if there is one but I'd do it any way!
and security will move you ;)

• Showmasters Admin

ok, fare enough on that bit, now i think about it, sorry

we are cool and the mods are just keeping it cool on here also :-)

• Like 1

and security will move you ;)
Oh :'(