WOW. :smile:

That was a surprise, certainly without any build up at all! Well unless another stupendous announcement is made within the next 2 days this was my last order before the shop closes! My thoughts are with all the non-UK attendees who'll be queuing up at the photo-op desk as soon as they come in! Hope they'll be some left for them! :crying:

I'm only going for 1 day....Saturday is going to be BUSY!!!!! :eek:

Unbelievable, well done Jason!!

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of bank managers suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced!! ;)

• Like 10

I think considering who it is, how long it's been since she's been to an event & the fact the most famous franchise she's been featured in is being rebooted I think the price is expected and is reasonable. As mentioned in another thread, if people want these big names they must be prepared to pay the price for them.

• Like 8

GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!!! GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!

I think we are ALL missing the big picture here AND by FAR the most IMPORTANT aspect of this all....

We HAVE to get Ross Geller on the line right away and tell him!

• Like 5

Oh my! When i thought, that my trip from St.Petersburg to London is very expensive (300 GBP for appartments, 260 GBP for the airplane, 150 GBP for the visa, somewhere about 150 GBP for LFCC and about 400 pounds for everything else - food/transport/excursions/musicals/etc.)... i couldn't believe it could get much more expensive... but it did!)))
The best LFFC so far!))) so many cool guests to see. I hope, that no one will cancel.

Bought the ticket for Carrie few minutes ago))

Well I was gutted I couldn't afford to meet her at Collectormania in Milton Keynes many years ago so am juggling my wish list, only going to get one auto from Stan Lee now for example, to free up some money (or at least keep to a reasonable budget) so I won't have to pass this time. Please no more though, I don't think I could take it. Great announcement.

• Like 2