Guest suggestions

I'm very dissapointed About the guest list. No good james bond actors. The sporting guests are Not good enough. What's up without Mads mikkelsen, Robert davi, Sophie marceau, Pierce brosnan, christopher lee, Timothy dalton, Ken wahl, Timothy daly, kelly preston, juliette lewis, Harvey keitel, lennox lewis, evander holyfield, riddick bowe, George foreman, Stephen hendry, Ronnie o' sullivan, Phil taylor, paul gascoine, Gary lineker, Ian rush, Gordon strachan, kenny dalglish, Eric cantona, matt Le tessier, maradonna, pele,zico, beckenbauer, matthäus, bergkamp, van nistelrooy, Marco van basten, gullit, Johan cruyff, Pete townsend, Roger daltry, Jimmy page, Robert plant, Ronnie wood, Bill wyman, michelle pfeiffer, talisa soto, Klaus Maria brandauer, Kim basinger, Karin dor, Danny devito, Claudia schiffer, Kate moss, nominiert campbell

I'm very dissapointed About the guest list. No good james bond actors. The sporting guests are Not good enough. What's up without Mads mikkelsen, Robert davi, Sophie marceau, Pierce brosnan, christopher lee, Timothy dalton, Ken wahl, Timothy daly, kelly preston, juliette lewis, Harvey keitel, lennox lewis, evander holyfield, riddick bowe, George foreman, Stephen hendry, Ronnie o' sullivan, Phil taylor, paul gascoine, Gary lineker, Ian rush, Gordon strachan, kenny dalglish, Eric cantona, matt Le tessier, maradonna, pele,zico, beckenbauer, matthäus, bergkamp, van nistelrooy, Marco van basten, gullit, Johan cruyff, Pete townsend, Roger daltry, Jimmy page, Robert plant, Ronnie wood, Bill wyman, michelle pfeiffer, talisa soto, Klaus Maria brandauer, Kim basinger, Karin dor, Danny devito, Claudia schiffer, Kate moss, naomi campbell, Elle mcpherson, Hugh grant, Ben stiller, Sam raimi

I'm very dissapointed About the guest list. No good james bond actors. The sporting guests are Not good enough. What's up without Mads mikkelsen, Robert davi, Sophie marceau, Pierce brosnan, christopher lee, Timothy dalton, Ken wahl, Timothy daly, kelly preston, juliette lewis, Harvey keitel, lennox lewis, evander holyfield, riddick bowe, George foreman, Stephen hendry, Ronnie o' sullivan, Phil taylor, paul gascoine, Gary lineker, Ian rush, Gordon strachan, kenny dalglish, Eric cantona, matt Le tessier, maradonna, pele,zico, beckenbauer, matthäus, bergkamp, van nistelrooy, Marco van basten, gullit, Johan cruyff, Pete townsend, Roger daltry, Jimmy page, Robert plant, Ronnie wood, Bill wyman, michelle pfeiffer, talisa soto, Klaus Maria brandauer, Kim basinger, Karin dor, Danny devito, Claudia schiffer, Kate moss, naomi campbell, Elle mcpherson, Hugh grant, Ben stiller, Sam raimi

I agree, they said there would be more guests on the way but I have to say they are cutting it close, anyway I would like to meet Talisa soto, Sophie Marceau, mads mikkelsen and I wish they could get christopher lambert back

• Like 1

I'm was hoping for Richard Dean Anderson as well, plus Claudia Black, Sean Bean or any of the big-name Game of Thrones / Walking Dead / Supernatural cast, but I think I might have been being a tad optimistic. I guess Peter Capaldi would have been a massive crowd-pleaser as well (Me included).

If the names announced in the last day or two complete the line-up for next weekend's event, it looks like I am indeed going to be a disappointed bunny.

Oh well, more funds for Santa I guess.

:crying:

One week to go and we need a Walking Dead guest! I tweeted Daniel Thomas May (Allen from Season 3) twitter name iamDTMay telling him to come to CM22 which he replied; "I want to meet you all. If you want me there, you've gotta tell your promoters." So here I am! Get him on the phone! I've tweeted many other Walking Dead Actors such as Travis Love (Shumpert) who said they are willing to come! We need them. Walking Dead fans in the UK suffer because they don't come so often. Let's do this fellow Walkers!

• Like 2

Still hoping for a main guest from Doctor Who like Capaldi, Smith and Tom Baker or anyone from my sig below.

As things stand the guest list is still rather poor so unless it changes I wont be making the effort to travel but heres hoping I will at least get one guest I can jump around my flat for and scare my neighbours in my constant happy cheering and such :smile:

Hello, many of us are Walking Dead Fans! I for one am a crazy one! I attend LFCC and CM purely for the fact that in the last 2 years we've had Norman, Sarah, Lew, Jeff, Jose, Vincent, Jane, Lawrence and Andrew! That's 9 strong guests in the last 4 LFCC's and and 2 CM's. I tweeted Daniel Thomas May (Allen from S3) @iamDTMay saying he should attend. His reply and I quote; "and I want to meet you all. If you want me there, you've gotta tell your promoters." So here I am telling the promoters! This is a tweet from a cast member. So let's have this post read and checked by the guys at Showmasters and get him here next Saturday and Sunday! It'll sure bump up the number of people attending and that's for sure. Let's do this fellow walkers!

• Like 1

The strain guests would be very welcome

Yes please I would especially love to meet Robin Akin Downes seeing as he as well as being in The Strain also voices in the awesome Metal Gear Solid series and the upcoming MGS game. Please SM make it happen :dance: