Prop & Green Screen Photoshoots at LFCC

At chevron they were using a metal golf club which seemed to vary in density in the shots so I would avoid anything metalic or reflective. Also anything bright green to be honest...

If memory serves from what a friend explained its a very specific shade of green that is used but you should be safe if you choose to avoid green entirely.

At chevron they were using a metal golf club which seemed to vary in density in the shots so I would avoid anything metalic or reflective. Also anything bright green to be honest...

If memory serves from what a friend explained its a very specific shade of green that is used but you should be safe if you choose to avoid green entirely.

I'd love to know the pantone colour or see a swatch so I know if my dr who coat will be a problem.

I'd love to know the pantone colour or see a swatch so I know if my dr who coat will be a problem.

Don't know if this will help, but I had the green screen tardis shoot and the shirt I was wearing got partially washed out. I was wearing this:

34381.jpg

and it turned out like:

10345818_10154103630250696_6686604441954

But then again I also had the green screen stargate shoot in Cardiff and I was wearing a green dress, and it turned out okay, if a little dark!

1798419_10153832904280696_428768525_n.jp

Hope that helps!

• Like 2

I read on the Sherlocked preview topic that there will be the Sherlock sofa. Is this exclusively for people coming to the preview or will it be like any other prop? If so, will it cost £5 as well?

The Sherlock props are on display. You won't be able to sit on the sofa and it's not a prop photoshoot, sorry.

I read on the Sherlocked preview topic that there will be the Sherlock sofa. Is this exclusively for people coming to the preview or will it be like any other prop? If so, will it cost £5 as well?

The Sherlock props are on display. You won't be able to sit on the sofa and it's not a prop photoshoot, sorry.

Ok thanks! That's quite disappointing but very understandable!

think ive overlooked this so apologies but when are the sw emperors throne photoshoot taking place?? and is that just £5 too'? id like to get one done if i can squeeze it in. are they all weekend?

There should be an area/areas marked 'prop shoot' on the rough layout map

Just want to ask is the tardis green screen with the tardis console as a real prop? I'm just wondering as I have a green jacket so want to know if I need to take it off for the shoot?

Yes you'll need to take it off for the shoot - otherwise you'll just be a floaty head!! ;-)

• Like 1