Got a blog or Facebook group? What is it?

nicky

Both are really great blogs,iam hoping to start my own blog soon it will be about horror/scifi movies and tv shows and memoribilia :smile: is wordpress or facebook the best place to start one ? :smile:

Edited by carnosoul

Hmm, I didnt like WordPress cos I found it too complicated to sort out. Either that or I just couldn't be bothered to read the guide that seemed to go on for ages. I follow other ones on Facebook and like what it does there so decided to follow suit.

Hmm, I didnt like WordPress cos I found it too complicated to sort out. Either that or I just couldn't be bothered to read the guide that seemed to go on for ages. I follow other ones on Facebook and like what it does there so decided to follow suit.

thanks i will try facebook it sounds easier lol :smile: thanks again for adding me to your blog yesterday :smile:

How about putting a link to your blog on your signature on your posts here? :)

The SM forum wont allow me to add a URL for some reason. But its linked in the first post here.

Havn't got a clue. It just says "Oops. Something went wrong. You can use only 0 URLs in your signature."

• 3 weeks later...