Virtual Ticket Numbers

They don't run out as such but there will come a point where they may stop handing them out as they know the guest simply won't get through that number. Some guests sign fast and can get into the high hundreds (I think Karen Gillan in 2011 got to a VT number over 1000) but some sign slower or like chatting and may only get through 300-400 in a day as an example, I don't know any exact numbers. All you can do is get there as early as you can and get your VTs as quickly as you can to get the lowest number you can and then you have the best chance of meeting the guest.

But even guests that are on the VT system can go to open queue during the day once the rush dies down so you can just go up to them whenever but there's no guarantees and even guests that start without VTs may go on the system during the day if proving more popular than expected. I've seen that happen a few times.

When you take a slow signer, like christopher Lloyd for example is, I got to see him in literally 10 minutes before closing time with number 500 and something...then again Karen Gillan was very quickk so I got to see her with a similar number in the afternoon, around 3pm I think.

Last year my Lena Heady number was over 800 and she seemed to be quite slow ,at about 12 i was told she had gone to lunch and then would be having a photo shoot when she came back and they were only up to 200ish and sadly i could not wait that long , she may never have reached it anyway

Do you find out beforehand which guests will have VQ tickets and which don't?

Nope. You can pretty much guess who is likely to and at a show this size, a lot will be on the system just to manage the numbers but basically you have to go to the signing area, find the guests you want and see if they're handing out tickets for them.

Last year my Lena Heady number was over 800 and she seemed to be quite slow ,at about 12 i was told she had gone to lunch and then would be having a photo shoot when she came back and they were only up to 200ish and sadly i could not wait that long , she may never have reached it anyway

Oh man, I'm going to arrive for early bird (around 8.30) to get in as early as possible. I hope I can get a lowish ticket for her so I can see her :( A bit worried now! Any idea why she was slow signing? did she talk a lot or just slow signing her name?

At Milton Keynes, Lena got to over a 1000 each day vq tickets called. At London she was feeling really ill on one day so her numbers called were much lower as she was suffering, and in fact left early sick. Normally she's a quick but chatty signer.

At Milton Keynes, Lena got to over a 1000 each day vq tickets called. At London she was feeling really ill on one day so her numbers called were much lower as she was suffering, and in fact left early sick. Normally she's a quick but chatty signer.

Wow :o that's pretty epic she got over 1000 done. That's such a shame she felt ill, hopefully she will be feeling great this year! Nice to hear she likes to chat and isn't shy :wub:

Wow :o that's pretty epic she got over 1000 done. That's such a shame she felt ill, hopefully she will be feeling great this year! Nice to hear she likes to chat and isn't shy :wub:

She was a little reserved initially at that first show, maybe worried about how people would react due to her character in GoT but over the weekend she became much more chatty as people were really nice to her and at LFCC she was just mad, especially in the joint photo with Peter, and it was such a pity she fell ill. She really is lovely to meet.

She was a little reserved initially at that first show, maybe worried about how people would react due to her character in GoT but over the weekend she became much more chatty as people were really nice to her and at LFCC she was just mad, especially in the joint photo with Peter, and it was such a pity she fell ill. She really is lovely to meet.

Yeah I can imagine. She must enjoy it if she keeps coming back. I'm so excited to meet her, not long now!

Yeah I can imagine. She must enjoy it if she keeps coming back. I'm so excited to meet her, not long now!

Last time when I said I was looking forward to finding out what happens in the next season of GoT she said something like "there's a big surprise, no-one dies". We both laughed.

• Like 1

Last time when I said I was looking forward to finding out what happens in the next season of GoT she said something like "there's a big surprise, no-one dies". We both laughed.

That is pretty funny! Was that the first time you met her?

No, met her when she first appeared at Milton Keynes. Wasn't going to at LFCC but there was a fabulous photo that I just had to get signed. Don't need her on anything else so she won't make my list this time.

Ah I see! What photo was it may I ask? Did she have a wide selection to choose from at LFCC? Not sure wether to ask her to sign my GoT companion to the series, it's a top quality book, or an 8x10 provided, depending on the images.

No, met her when she first appeared at Milton Keynes. Wasn't going to at LFCC but there was a fabulous photo that I just had to get signed. Don't need her on anything else so she won't make my list this time.

Ah I see! What photo was it may I ask? Did she have a wide selection to choose from at LFCC? Not sure wether to ask her to sign my GoT companion to the series, it's a top quality book, or an 8x10 provided, depending on the images.

There's always been a pretty decent selection. Mostly GoT but some Sarah Connor and Dredd ones too. Not sure about 300 though, possibly. Always best to source your own if you have a specific thing in mind just in case it's not there.

This is the one I couldn't resist last year (not a great photo of it tho) and of course she's on my poster which is getting a bit full now.

Photo%252020-06-2014%252012%252052%25201

And the best of two I got the first time she appeared

Photo%252020-06-2014%252012%252051%25202

Edited by Rockstar6662
  • Like 1

There's always been a pretty decent selection. Mostly GoT but some Sarah Connor and Dredd ones too. Not sure about 300 though, possibly. Always best to source your own if you have a specific thing in mind just in case it's not there.

This is the one I couldn't resist last year (not a great photo of it tho) and of course she's on my poster which is getting a bit full now.

Photo%252020-06-2014%252012%252052%25201

And the best of two I got the first time she appeared

Photo%252020-06-2014%252012%252051%25202

Oh they are so ace! I actually saw at CM:MK 21 they had that wonderful photo of Lena for auction signed. It's such a great photo! I'm contemplating purchasing a GoT Lannister ruled journal (http://tinyurl.com/mlar32t) for her to sign, but now I know that photo will most likely be an option for me to choose from, I'm torn! The second photo is great also. Very jealous :D.