Tickets Dispatch

Hi everyone,

I have a quick question regarding how fast tickets are dispatched.

I live in Scotland, but I am on holiday in Spain for the two weeks prior to LFCC. The return flight lands in Manchester, and from there I will be travelling straight to the event, so I won't have been home in two weeks.

I'm leaving for Spain on Saturday 28th June, one week and 2 days from now. If I pre-ordered early bird tickets, would they be posted to my house before I leave? Or would I be better off buying an early bird at the door?

I was planning to start queuing at the event for 7:30AM so I could quickly get all the VTs I wanted, but if I'm buying at the door, would I have to wait until 9 to queue? When do tickets go on sale at the door?

Thanks in advance for any info.

With that scenario it's extremely likely the tickets will arrive while you are travelling. The safe option is to buy on the door.

The pay on the day line will definitely form before 9 AM. That's only the time when doors open and ticket sales start.

With that scenario it's extremely likely the tickets will arrive while you are travelling. The safe option is to buy on the door.

The pay on the day line will definitely form before 9 AM. That's only the time when doors open and ticket sales start.

Thanks. What time should I start queuing if I want to get all or most of the VTs I would like?

Unfortunately it really is a crystal ball thing. Nobody can know how many people will queue up at xx:xx with the intention of getting VT's from 'insert list of guests'. Being there before the doors open is probably the best general advice if you have a lot of guests to see who may be busy.

Well who do you want and how many? I honestly don't like giving estimates. 7.30 AM does sound about alright to me personally.

I would be looking for about 8 or 9 autographs, including Lena Heady, Pedro Pascal and possibly Stan Lee.

I'm thinking about upgrading to a gold pass when I get paid tomorrow as there are SO many people I want to see. What should I do with the tickets I have already? Would I be able to either post them back or hand the Saturday and Sunday ones into someone at the door so they can re-sold?

I'm thinking about upgrading to a gold pass when I get paid tomorrow as there are SO many people I want to see. What should I do with the tickets I have already? Would I be able to either post them back or hand the Saturday and Sunday ones into someone at the door so they can re-sold?

You best contact the office at info@showmastersonline.com. We don't have that many upgrades, I am honestly not 100 percent with the exact procedure. If they don't get back to you (they're really busy) bring them to the event, the crew will figure it out then.