Big guest announcement tomorrow at 7 pm

I doubt when they say "big quest" that they mean someone from buffy, i sure hope they don't. XD

I'm hoping for someone major from star wars, lotr/hobbit, got or some other big timer. :)

Well that's subjective. I know a lot of us would consider getting Sarah or David or Alyson as big :)

• Like 1

Looking at your wishlist, Sassy1988, quite a few of those people have already been and gone. Elijah Wood, John Rhys-Davies, Melissa McBride, Matt Smith, David Tennant, Karen GIllan, Alex Kingston, Kevin Sorbo, Simon Pegg, Gillian Anderson, Mitch Pileggi, Patrick Stewart and Robert England.

• Like 1

Looking at your wishlist, Sassy1988, quite a few of those people have already been and gone. Elijah Wood, John Rhys-Davies, Melissa McBride, Matt Smith, David Tennant, Karen GIllan, Alex Kingston, Kevin Sorbo, Simon Pegg, Gillian Anderson, Mitch Pileggi, Patrick Stewart and Robert England.

Damn and I missed them all :no: Hopefully SM can get them back :thumbup:

james marsters as his band is in london from mon for a tour maybe

oh god yeah that would be awsome

Sorry guys, James announced on his Facebook page that due to a new acting role he's been offered "'Ghost of the Robot' is going to rock out without me for a bit. I will also not be able to accompany them for their European tour this July."

I don't usually put up guesses on these threads, but: Nikolaj Coster-Walder. I'd be super-happy if he were to be announced for LFCC tonight! :smile:

Edited by Echo
  • Like 4

Tell you what would be lovely - whoever the guest is - let's not have any posts saying how 'disappointed' you are or how they're 'not for me' if it's someone you don't want to meet. Doesn't really serve any purpose, and it's not really that respectful to a ) the guest and b ) the folk in the Showmasters offices who've worked hard to get the particular guest to attend.

If it's someone I don't want to meet I just put my credit card back in my wallet and get on with my day.

Edited by Dorgris
  • Like 11

Tell you what would be lovely - whoever the guest is - let's not have any posts saying how 'disappointed' you are or how they're 'not for me' if it's someone you don't want to meet. Doesn't really serve any purpose, and it's not really that respectful to a ) the guest and b ) the folk in the Showmasters offices who've worked hard to get the particular guest to attend.

If it's someone I don't want to meet I just put my credit card back in my wallet and get on with my day.

I like the idea... but let's be real - there's always going to be someone. lol

• Like 1

Ooooh if only ;D

• Like 2

Or versions like "Not for me, but very happy for the people in here", thats sort of saying "not for me" but you are takin the edge of in the end.

I just hope I dont have to put my credit card back ;)

• Like 2

Oh look at you with your nicey niceness.

BOOOOOOOO. I WANT HAROLD BISHOP AND I WANT HIM IN MY LIVING ROOM DARREN.

That's all very well David but what you do in your spare time is not something for a family forum.