Standard Entry only available on the day at the door now update

• Showmasters Admin
Saturday Standard Entry Tickets are now only available to buy at the box office on the door on the day of the event.
There will be 1000's of standard tickets on sale for the Saturday on a first come first serve basis on the door as normal.
Standard Entry Tickets for Sunday, as well as Early Bird Tickets for both days and Regular Gold Passes are all still available in the online shop.
The online shop will close for foreign customers on Friday June 20th and UK customers on Thursday June 26th.

Sunday standard tickets are still available to by before the show in the shop now still.

Saturday standard can only now be bought on the day at the door of the show.

Early Bird tickets and friday tickets are all still available in the shop now still.

we will have lots of standard entry tickets for sale as normal on the day.

​We have lists of tickets going out right now and we do not want to overload the ticket office we the demand there is just before the show.

We would like to advice everyone do not leave buying tickets to the last posable moment as some thickets may be removed from sale and in some cases with the photo ops some of these will sell out.

Yes it is going to be a busy show , bur we have lots more room and we have everything worked out so you will have a fun time with us as normal.

Hope this is helpful advice .

See you all in a few weeks everyone :dance:

SHOWMASTERS

Saturday Standard Entry Tickets are now only available to buy at the box office on the door on the day of the event.
There will be 1000's of standard tickets on sale for the Saturday on a first come first serve basis on the door as normal.
Standard Entry Tickets for Sunday, as well as Early Bird Tickets for both days and Regular Gold Passes are all still available in the online shop.
The online shop will close for foreign customers on Friday June 20th and UK customers on Thursday June 26th.

How many standard tickets have you actually sold?!

I'm only going for one guest and a look around the stalls so I don't mind waiting, it'll be great weather anyway so can get out and about in London. Just means you'll all need to get there early and fingers crossed you make all those photoshoots on time.

• Like 1

This isn't their first rodeo :)

Looks like I bought tickets to the wrong event then.... shoot and dag nam it!!

Well, I do hope they don't think I'm a Horse and try to put a saddle on me... Maybe if I leave a large deposit near the front of the queue nobody will want to queue there and I'll have lots of room . :smile:

• Like 1

Looks like a lot of us wont be getting in very fast and with Photo shoot times it's going to be a very stress full event :no::grump::crying:

Try not to stress to much :smile:. It's gonna be an AWESOME weekend!! Even though it will be incredibly busy, I think everything will all work just fine :smile:

Does this mean that I have to buy the weekend standard ticket for Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the ticket booth?

If so, then what day and time does the ticket booth open?

Pay on the day will open Friday when the doors open.

What is the price of ticket on the door for Saturday?

may have to get someone to get me some autos at this rate possibly

Same as in teh store.

• Showmasters Admin

ticket prices on the door on the day are the same price as before hand

and you all need to not worry there will be around the same about time for people to get there autographs but because we have more guests attending this year there is going to me more fans attending that really all thats changed so it will be a busy weekend but your chances should be the same :-)

Showmasters