IMPORTANT: Shop Closing Dates

I'd like to repeat what Helliquin asked. I won't have the funds until around Monday but I need a gold pass since I'm not able to walk around all day. I rely on a walking stick and have lumbar issues. So I would be wanting to order a gold pass by Monday. Please? >.<

• Like 1

Will there be any other announcements before midnight? I'm doing some bean counting just in case

Maybe a certain Mr. Hamill?

Bit of mind reading there :eek:

And hope of others like Lauren Cohan or Hayley Atwell

• Like 1

Stupidly left this too late due to being indecisive on who I wanted to get. When you say tickets left will be sold on the day does this mean it's very likely some might not be able to be bought on the day? I'm just hoping the GoT people I'd like to sign some stuff will still have tickets left we can buy! :BRUISED:

Not complaining! It was my fault for leaving it too late of course. I'm trying to figure out who I want to sign what and... yeah.

D'oh, for some reason I thought you could purchase autographs online?

And is it possible to buy talk tickets on the day still? Since it's too late to order them now. Was indecisive on which talk I wanted for the GoT also, Sunday or Saturday, since I'm going both days! Yep, I'm terrible.

Thanks!

• Moderators

Any tickets for paid talks or photoshoots that did not sell out online will be on sale at the show from Friday opening onwards. Be aware that with the popularity of the event this year many are likely to sell out at the show.

Any tickets for paid talks or photoshoots that did not sell out online will be on sale at the show from Friday opening onwards. Be aware that with the popularity of the event this year many are likely to sell out at the show.

That gives me my answer! Thanks! :) I thought that was the case but wanted to be sure.

Okay, so I'm sure I'm just being blind and missing it, but can we buy weekend early bird tickets on the Friday night? It says "On Friday 11th July you will be able to pick up a 3 day ticket" but doesn't say whether it'll only be standard weekend tickets or if earlybird tickets will be available too.

Okay, so I'm sure I'm just being blind and missing it, but can we buy weekend early bird tickets on the Friday night? It says "On Friday 11th July you will be able to pick up a 3 day ticket" but doesn't say whether it'll only be standard weekend tickets or if earlybird tickets will be available too.

You can buy earlybirds :)

You can buy earlybirds :)

Thank you! :D

I'm thinking of going up to get earlybirds then but didn't want to book the afternoon off work until I was absolutely sure I wouldn't get up there to find standard tickets only!