Tell us your views and Win GAME OF THRONES goodies!

• Showmasters Admin

It may be the end of the latest season of Game of Thrones, you may be a little down so why not cheer yourself up by telling us about your experience with Showmasters events by completing our survey?

By completing our survey you can then enter our amazing prize draw to win some fantastic Game of Thrones goodies that includes the following goodies...

- A signed photo of GOT star Peter Dinklage

- A signed photo of GOT star Lena Headey

- A complete Blu-Ray GOT box set that includes the first, second and third seasons - **signed by all GOT stars attending this year's LFCC**

- And a Funko Pop! Robb Stark

To be in with a chance of winning simply complete the survey and then leave your details, please be aware that in order to claim the GOT competition prize, you must be able to collect it, or have it collected from this year's LFCC at Earls Court. If you can't make it to this year's LFCC you can still complete the survey, without leaving your personal details, to let us know your Showmasters experiences.

Complete the survey now - and Good Luck!

Survey closes on July 4th 2014

• Like 1

I tried to complete the survey earlier, and when ~I tried to submit i just got a blank page. Is this meant to happen? has my survey been submitted? Tried to click on the link again to see if the same thing happened and just got a blank page

Completed the survey! Made me feel useless, with all the 18-24 category, fulltime student, living with parents, when I'm almost 25 and almost having a degree and my own place lol. Anyway, happy to help! :) Loved the membership idea!

Edited by SammyRomie
  • Like 2

Completed the survey! Made me feel useless, with all the 18-24 category, fulltime student, living with parents, when I'm almost 25 and almost having a degree and my own place lol. Anyway, happy to help! :) Loved the membership idea!

Enjoy that time while you can - you may miss it when it's gone.

1 word.... :no: Mortgage :whistling:

• Like 2

There were 2 questions where I answered 'no' but then because all the questions have been set up using the 'require an answer' option I had to give rubbish/untrue answers for the follow up question in each case. If this option is going to be used for all the questions then I'd suggest a 'not applicable' option be added for the questions following those yes/no questions to make the data more valid.