Gold Pass Autograph Pack

Hi there!

I was taking a look at the Gold pass and didn't quite understand the Autograph pack- can someone please explain for me?

I would like to meet:

Jenna Coleman

T J Thyne

David Hewlitt

TJ Farrel

Lena Headey

Summer Glau

Sean Maher

Stan Lee

Would these autographs be included in my Gold pass? or would I still have to pay for each of them separately?

Also, I would like to go to all talks, including Jenna Coleman's, GOT talks on both days and the GOT screening. Are these included in the price?

Apologies if these are questions you have answered before, but I have not found an answer on the forum and did not understand the wording in the description here: http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store2_Shop1309.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Store2.Shop1309/Products/LFCC14GoldPass

Many thanks in advance!

Standard Gold Passes get an autograph pack, yes. But that's guest of prior events. So you are getting photos which are already signed. That's why you're asked to give your preference of autograph pack when ordering. The Gold Pass does not include any in person autographs on the day, those need to be paid for separately.

The GOT screening is not included in the Gold Pass either. The other talks you mentioned are included.

Ah, OK. Thank you for that clarification! I'd prefer to meet each of the guests, do you have any reccomendations of any other tickets which woul dbe the most cost affective for my plan? Jenna Coleman and David Hewlitt, plus the talks are my main priorities!

Most cost effective? Get an early bird ticket, get there early and collect all virtual queue tickets for the guests you need. Information about the Virtual Queue system can be found in the FAQ topic in this part of the forum. The VQ tickets are free of charge, you only pay for the autographs. Then buy the talks/screening tickets separately.

What happens if your choice of pack isnt available wgen you arrive?

Then you'll simply give them your address and they will have it sent out to you for no extra charge. :)

I didn't have that option last year,they just told me to choose another pack.

Really? Even if theres none left

If for some reason none is left leave your name and address and it will be mailed to you. But the problem from last year has been looked into. The whole situation should not happen again, at least not on such a large scale. There's always room for a tiny human error everywhere. ;)