How Many Guests Are You Meeting?

Oh God I'm now panicking!

I've booked 21 photoshoots and want to get 34 autographs. To be fair though this is over the three days and I do have an A list and B list in terms of autographs. If the Emperor's photo shoot was to have been with Ian McDiarmid I would love to have done that, likewise the TARDIS with Paul McGann

Can someone make sure the first aid room is fully equipped with oxygen :stretcher:

21 photoshoots and 34 autographs. ppfffffffffffffffffffffff... you might be very busy. Good luck then I wish :-)

Currently just 2 photoshoots and one autograph as I'm not gonna queue forever and pay a lot of money for Stan Lee's auto as the photo will suffice lol but that's not to say it won't change on the day when I get there as it normally does although I have to admit there are only a couple I'm either interested in or haven't seen before as a lot don't appeal to me!!!

This is my final, well subject to any last minute announcements list !

Autos (Definite)

Michael Madsen

Sherilyn Fenn

Diana Muldaur

Sharni Vinson

Cerina Vincent

Tyler Mane

Autos (Possible, depending on finances)

Belinda Mayne

Dina Meyer

Robert Hays

David Yost

Sarah Louise Madison

Sarah Parish

William Russell

Jack Donnelly

Jeff East

Jason Mewes

Photoshoots

Stan Lee

Helen Slater

Terry Farrell

Sherilyn Fenn

Cerina Vincent

Michael Madsen

Sharni Vinson

Dina Meyer

Diana Muldaur

Edited by GoldenGreen

Crikey! I'm on a tight budget so it's one photo for me (not sure who yet - maybe Dina Meyer), one for my daughter (Jenna Coleman). We have another person in our group who will have a photo with Sherilyn Fenn. Might get carried away on the day and buy up some more photos or maybe spend some money on merchandise. It's our first time and not sure what to expect!

I have over the last few months bought 20 photo shoots :blush: . I am not sure I will get them all done. I have x 2 with Helen Slater and x 2 with Sherilyn Fenn. It will be a dream come true to meet both of these ladies as I have been a fan for a long time. I did not have a budget this year

Edited by BigDave

Maybe i am doing it wrong but i have 41 guests on my list all meet/autos no photoshoots. Plan to get 22 on the Friday will make my life easier then sat/sun. Wonder who my LAST guest meet will be?

22 on friday?! thats like 8 min per guest, thats impressive if you manage that.

Final list has changed AGAIN!

3 photos

Carrie fisher

Jeremy Bulloch costume

Emperors throne green screen

6 autos

Carrie Fisher x2 ( poster and 8x10)

Ian McDiarmid x1 (poster)

Billy Dee Williams x 1( poster)

Gary Kurtz x1 ( poster)

Peter Mayhew x1 ( poster)

I've decided against stan lee, even though he's so so huge I'm not a huge comic fan and haven't really followed the marvel films that much. And would rather not wait in line for him all day, I appreciate how big he is but for me personally I'm just going to say no for now, migh change on the day but we'll see

11 photoshoots so far, all on the saturday.

Carrie Fisher
Billy Dee Williams
John Hurt
Pedro Pascal
David Wenham
Summer Glau
Milo Ventimiglia
David Hewlett
Natalie Dormer
Finn Jones
Gethin Anthony

Every time i think "right, thats enough now" showmasters go an announce someone else i want to meet!

My wife is also meeting Hodor and Kingsley Shacklebolt

Gonna be a busy day

Edited by Jobbenar

3 photos

Carrie fisher

Jeremy Bulloch costume

6 autos

Gary Kurtz x1 ( poster)

I've decided against stan lee, even though he's so so huge I'm not a huge comic fan and haven't really followed the marvel films that much. And would rather not wait in line for him all day, I appreciate how big he is but for me personally I'm just going to say no for now, migh change on the day but we'll see

Question, which poster do you have that you want to have signed? I've got A New Hope, Empire and Jedi individual posters and going to get signatures from actors on whichever one they had a bigger part in (EG The Emperor in Jedi, as opposed to getting him on the ESB poster.)

Alas for me a lot of my meets are the higher priced guests. Oh well thems the breaks. So far my list includes:

Carrie Fisher

John Hurt

George A Romero

Stan Lee

Al Snow

Paul Freeman

Diana Muldaur

Terry Farrell

The "Maybe Pile"

Sherilyn Fenn

Tyler Mane

Dina Meyer

Casper Van Dien

Glen Morshower

Helen Slater

This is going to be a long and expensive show for me!

with Carrie Fisher added have had to update my list of who to meet.

I've booked all the photo tickets I need (Summer Glau, Natalie Dormer, Sherilyn Fenn, Michael Madsen, Juliet Landau and Carrie Fisher) and am hoping to get autographs from them as well as autographs from Dina Meyer, Lena Headey, Helen Slater and TJ Thyne. I'm only attending Saturday with an Earlybird ticket so going to be a very busy day!

Photoshoots = 18

Autographs = 26 (same 18 as Photoshoots, 3 others + 5 Authors)

Updated:

Photoshoots = 21 + SW Throne

Autographs = 29

EDIT - Getting the feeling that this should be my weekend theme song!!

Edited by Zahariel
  • Like 1

3 photos

Carrie fisher

Jeremy Bulloch costume

6 autos

Gary Kurtz x1 ( poster)

Question, which poster do you have that you want to have signed? I've got A New Hope, Empire and Jedi individual posters and going to get signatures from actors on whichever one they had a bigger part in (EG The Emperor in Jedi, as opposed to getting him on the ESB poster.)
I've got a limited edition triptych poster of the OT posters. This one, I got it from forbidden planet last year after my birthday

http://www.drewstruzan.com/illustrated/portfolio/?fa=medium&gid=1182&pri&gallerystart=1&pagestart=1&type=pri&gs=1

• Like 1

Just wrote a list of everyone I would like to meet and it added up to 33!!! I have 9 photos booked (was 12 before two cancellations and one rescheduled). As my budget is most definitely not stretching that far, I need to cut it!

Edited by MrsEllacott
  • Like 1

3 photos

Carrie fisher

Jeremy Bulloch costume

6 autos

Gary Kurtz x1 ( poster)

I've got a limited edition triptych poster of the OT posters. This one, I got it from forbidden planet last year after my birthday http://www.drewstruzan.com/illustrated/portfolio/?fa=medium&gid=1182&pri&gallerystart=1&pagestart=1&type=pri&gs=1

That looks cool.

I have these (one of each film) and looking to get signatures on them whichever film the character had a bigger part/impact in.

http://displate.com/displate/23805/minimal-minimalism-minimalist-movie-poster-film-artwork-cinema-alternative-chungkong-graphic-design