How Many Guests Are You Meeting?

2 photoshoots and 2-4 autographs. As I'm only there for a day, I want to be able to browse everything without being stressed over the thought of VQ tickets etc so only doing a few :). That and also my budget is limited!

OMG!! I've just seen some of the numbers quoted earlier...... :eek:

I thought I was racking them up with 13 autographs, 12 photoshoots and trying to get sketches from at least 4 artists, and who's to say it'll end here? :no:

No doubt, there'll be a lot of familiar faces in the various queue's :smile:

And I thought I was the only crazy one. :D Well we swedes take the opportunity when we can.

That's seriously the case! What other options do we have? The Isberg conventions? We all know what sort of 'guests' they bring to the table..

And I thought I was the only crazy one. :D Well we swedes take the opportunity when we can.

That's seriously the case! What other options do we have? The Isberg conventions? We all know what sort of 'guests' they bring to the table..

Well not much options for sure...

Well not much options for sure...

I know what you mean, my neighbor boys! :smile:

At the moment, it's about 20 autographs and 8 pre-ordered photo shoots for me. I only wish I can attend to the Sunday photo shoots before I must leave back to airport! :crying:

4 photos so far, an audience, and an awards ceremony. I'm kind of holding out to see what the time table will be like as I don't want to have clashes. Also, going to talks is a great part of it for me so I will be doing some of that

Seven photos booked (Was ten, but cancellations/reschedules) and currently have a list on 22 people for autos but need to cut it down to fit my budget!

Oh my god, wow you are going to have an action packed weekend have fun!

Its my first con so I'm keeping it simple I'm currently going to get 2 photoshoots and 2 autographs. Lets see if I can work out where I need to go in just 1 day for everything. *Fingers crossed*

Seven photos booked (Was ten, but cancellations/reschedules) and currently have a list on 22 people for autos but need to cut it down to fit my budget!

Its my first con so I'm keeping it simple I'm currently going to get 2 photoshoots and 2 autographs. Lets see if I can work out where I need to go in just 1 day for everything. *Fingers crossed*

They always put a map up and signpost :)

They always put a map up and signpost :)

Oh thats good :) but still lets hope I wont mess it up, I shouldn't but there you go.

You should have no problem what so ever with 2 autos and 2 photoshoots in one day. Just make sure that you have a VQ to the guests you are seeing, which ones are you seeing btw?