Your personal weekend itinerary

Just thought id see what all those like me do who are attending the full weekend do in terms of their plans for each day. do you stay for the full day right through the weekend or do you split your day and go for autographs, photos and talks 1 day leave then go back the next day for the stalls and some shopping etc??

just curious to know, especially with each day being a long one, usually waiting in line to get in from early morning and in lines for autographs or photos..

im considering breaking my days up this year, get the autos and photos i can fri and sat then have a shopping day sunday around the stalls. i have my photoshoot with stan sunday so that will be a nice treat on sunday so im excited for that.

Friday night we usually get a couple of autographs done, try for the busier guests then if they are signing that night to make Saturday more relaxed (if that's possible, haha!) We usually catch up with one of the stall dealers and his brother as we only see them a few times a year and they are great guys! Then have a Nandos, :-)

Saturday we get our VQ tickets then hit the stalls, register for the auction and check back at the autos to see if our numbers are up yet.

Take in some talks, photo cosplayers that stop for a chat usually head out for lunch between 1-2 then head back in for the end of the auction. Depending how much guests we have left to meet we will stay to the end if need be and talk to our friend a few times to see how he's getting on at the show. Then go for a Chiquitos, :-)

Sunday we usually catch any Sunday only guests we want to meet and some spur of the moment autos. As Sunday is a little quieter than the Saturday we spend a lot more time looking at the stalls and talking to the dealers, trying to get some good deals on merch and picking up some stuff we've been thinking about buying from the auction if we are lucky. We usually stay to the end this day as we don't want the con to end :-)

• Like 1

Anytime I need to go to England it's get in and get out. I can easily do what I want in a day and I'm no fan of paying for hotels in London because I only go if I want to meet certain people and I don't watch TV shows so 99.9% of the guests that are there I do not know and oddly enough any guest I do go see is usually announced nearer the time and I just don't like booking accomodation so close to the shows. I can't complain because I tend to get everything done that I want to. Even this year for instance I'm only going for one guest and thinking of just doing the Friday but that means I get from around 7am till 6pm to do what I want in London, 3 hours at the preview then a nice long trip home so it's not a complete waste. I don't know how busy the stalls will be on the Friday or if all the dealers will be there. I'm hoping to get some unique prints to get signed. I know it's not that big over here but in America at shows there for the past few years it's very popular to have 10x12 mini poster prints next to the 8x10s for signing and I think i'd like something a bit bigger than 8x10 this time round so hopefully I'll pick something up from the dealers.

This will be the first time I've gone for longer than a day. Going to the Friday night in the hope of getting a Stan Lee autograph then hopefully can take Saturday a little easier. If that happens then pub after the show on Friday to celebrate.

If all goes according to plan then the Saturday will be queue up early, get VQ tickets for guests I want to meet then go have a look at the Comic Zone as I usually like to get a couple of commissions on the day. Have a look around the stalls for a bit, lunch, go meet the guests (assuming numbers are called), pick up my commissions from the artists, maybe mooch around a little more then home.

I don't do photo shoots, though I'm very tempted this time with Sean Maher :wub2: , so I've never had to plan timings for things with too much precision.

We are just going Saturday... so it will be getting any extra tickets that we might want doing photos and autos and browsing the stalls.

Might go off if have finished early for a early dinner before the GoT screening! :smile:

Getting as many photoshoots and autographs as possible on Friday. Then on the other days I try to do as many talks as I can in between shoots and autographs :) I plan alot before I go to get it all in. But Ive managed pretty good sofar :)

• Like 1

I've got 2 talks and the GOT screening on Saturday, plus a photoshoot. Then a photoshoot and a talk on Sunday. I don't know when I'll get my autographs, probably across 2 days. I am waiting for the time for the talks and photoshoots to be announced.

• Like 1

Friday for a quick mooch around before going to the theatre

Saturday, all day con hijinks, head back to hotel, shower change, then back for comic awards

Sunday bring luggage with me, do the con, head on the tube straight for the train.

I don't think there will be a dull moment!

• Like 1

sounds good guys!! loving hearing everyones plans, makes me more excited for the event.

im arriving into london and will be checking into my hotel friday lunch time so im seriously considering going to the preview night on the friday and getting a couple of photoshoots out of the way...sherilyn fenn, lena hedley, and maybe michael madsen....might also try grab an autograph from them aswel, depending on times.,,if not ill try grab them saturday. once im done with the preview night on fri, ill go grab some food and head back to my hotel.

saturday im gonna try get there as early as i can to line up, try get a VQ ticket for stan (if i cant meet him fri). possibly get some autographs again and have another look around the stalls.

sunday, have my stan lee photoshoot booked so will go for that mainly, have another look around stalls and autographs if i aint got anyone i wanted yet. see what talks there are too on sat-sun.

Myself & girlfriend will arrive in London late Thursday afternoon. Chill & prepare for the next day.

The Friday we are heading out to do the typical tourist stuff & heading back in time for our photoshoots with Stan Lee. Will try to fit in some autos if possible.

Up early Sat & grab those VQ tickets. Ive got photoshoots with Michael Madsen, Jason Mewes & Paul Schrier and Jason Narvy. Girlfriend has her own photoshoots (can't remember who). So hopefully I can get Edward James Olmos, Sherilyn Fenn, David Yost, Terry Farrell, Sean Maher & maybe some others autos done around my photoshoots.

Sunday we won't be attending the Con sadly, last full day in London for us so we have alot planned including live shows & other events.

Monday evening we are heading back over the border to Scotland.

• Like 2