Meet-ups?

By the way, I'm at the premier inn kensington olympia if anyone is lazy like me and fancies getting a taxi to save time haha. It's efficient!

Me too buddy, and I've also considered getting a taxi to save time haha. Will keep an eye out for ya.

What times are you thinking dude? I heading there the fri (for basically a few mins!), sat morning, comic awards, and sunday morning.

By the way, I'm at the premier inn kensington olympia if anyone is lazy like me and fancies getting a taxi to save time haha. It's efficient!

Me too buddy, and I've also considered getting a taxi to save time haha. Will keep an eye out for ya.

What times are you thinking dude? I heading there the fri (for basically a few mins!), sat morning, comic awards, and sunday morning.

I'll be heading down Friday night as I've got a few photo shoots, early Saturday, comic awards and Sunday. I've got a Comic Gold Pass and this is my first major convention so I'm unsure on what time I need to be there each day (1 hour before opening?). I've followed you on Twitter (@darthelvis) so if you do fancy a taxi at any point, I'm sure we can arrange something.

I'll be heading down Friday night as I've got a few photo shoots, early Saturday, comic awards and Sunday. I've got a Comic Gold Pass and this is my first major convention so I'm unsure on what time I need to be there each day (1 hour before opening?). I've followed you on Twitter (@darthelvis) so if you do fancy a taxi at any point, I'm sure we can arrange something.

Similar deal to me but I'm early bird. I'm not sure if you'd need to be an hour ahead as a gold pass person, but I'd definately ask around to get some idea bud

• Like 1

Will there be any specific filming meet ups? Like, to make videos, or are those made just by going around and finding people??? Sorry, I'm such a noob :P

A lot of fandoms will have a cosplay photoshoot meet up.

At least Sneaky Zebra will be there, making a cosplay video.

• Like 2

Will there be any specific filming meet ups? Like, to make videos, or are those made just by going around and finding people??? Sorry, I'm such a noob :P

Thanks! Now to find them! XP

Hey guys, thanks for the add! This isn't my first con but this will be the first time I'll be going by myself. I'm only attending on Sunday. It would be great to meet up with some of you in the early queue or sometime throughout the day! :)

I know some Doctor who cosplayers are meeting up on saturday and sunday at approx. 2pm. There's a fb event page somewhere for it.

So me and some friends coming to the Comic Con would like to go somewhere on Sunday evening after the con is over to watch the World Cup Final.

Any tips on where to go? Is everything booked already? Are there places in London where you can watch it outside on a big screen? (provided the weather will allow for it).

YOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WASSSSSSUPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this has been discussed before, particularly with the Southend posse that we were going to meet up. This will be welll wicked! Ya get me?

• Like 1

Ohhhh I hear fighting talk from the Sussex posse? You hear this Lady DeTemps, Chloe, Che? We're Essex! No one disses us on our manor and no mistake! We need to meet up and show how bally cool we all are.

WORD UP TO THE SOUTHEND/ESSEX MASSIVE INNIT!

Yes quite right, you are hearing Sussex fighting talk and we don't quite appreciate people trying to tell us they're better than us :lol: you can make threats but we're stubborn and only when you're walking down white hall you can make your orders but even then we won't listen! :D it's war then? Cheerio old chap see you in the battle field

Edited by Gmorris2504

Yes quite right, you are hearing Sussex fighting talk and we don't quite appreciate people trying to tell us they're better than us :lol: you can make threats but we're stubborn and only when you're walking down white hall you can make your orders but even then we won't listen! :D it's war then? Cheerio old chap see you in the battle field

Oh rather, one must get home to get some apples and bread and cucumber to make a rather splendid spread complete with Tea and lashings of ginger beer what ho! By jove we shall NOT be defeated for we from Essex know how to proper handle ourselves- as we are so posh we get our butlers to do it what what what.

Did thoust say its war? By golly old bean, war is such a hostile display of aggression how about something more gentlemanly? A game of cricket? Or indeed a duel?

I challenge you to a duel!

BRING IT! *Ignites Lightsaber* The circle is now complete, when I left you I was but the master, now I am the master.

I warn you, I can fence. * ignites two lightsabers*

En gardé

Well I can paint so nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh ;) *Grows a few more pairs of arms and starts coughing a bit* HA HA HA HA I'M GENERAL GRIEVOUS NOW!

BRING IT! *Ignites Lightsaber* The circle is now complete, when I left you I was but the master, now I am the master.

Only a master of evil, Richard...

Hmmm transformed I have, used the Force I did.

En gardé

Well I can paint so nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh ;) *Grows a few more pairs of arms and starts coughing a bit* HA HA HA HA I'M GENERAL GRIEVOUS NOW!

Well I'm penny crayon...

*draws a big cage and locks you all in it*

Now behave.

• Like 1

En gardé

Well I'm penny crayon...

*draws a big cage and locks you all in it*

Now behave.

Yes Lady :( *Mumbles something about Essex being best under breath* I always behave... (Kind of)

5 sounds cool. I'll clear it with my Friend who I'm coming with because he's got to drive us back to Southend after. By the batmobile?

sure thing batman...although this is on condition nothing suddenly comes up I have to go to.

• Like 1