I Don't Usually...

Thought this'd be a nice little topic! :) almost like a game of 'I Never'. I'll go first:

I don't usually get more than one item signed, BUT Michael Madsen is a special occasion ;)

I don't usually cosplay, BUT (although it's not proper cosplaying) I believe a shirt, tie and jacket are in order for a photo with Mr Blonde!

I don't usually allow myself to spend too much on autographs, BUT Ian McDiarmid is The Emperor!

Now it's your go :P

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

I don't usually go to a convention for two days, but make an exception because I've got too many autographs to collect at LFCC

I don't usually allow myself to spend that much on autographs either, but freaking Ian McDiarmid might be worth it!

I don't usually beg for no more guest announcements, but this time I will

I don't usually do multi-signed items but this year I'm starting 8!

I don't usually do funny poses but this year I have plans for certain guests...

I don't usually commute but this year I need to save pennies where I can.

I don't usally do multi signed items but I'm starting my first one this year,

I don't usally spend above £100 but ya know it's a big year for most!

I don't usally spend more than £25 on a guest but it's Ian freaking McDiarmid! And Stan Lee!

Edited by Gmorris2504

I don't usually dress up but the Steampunk stuff is definitely coming out for this one!

I don't usually NOT get Star Wars photos and autographs but I sadly can't afford. Ian Mcdiermid

otherwise, it's business as usual!!

I don't usually go to conventions...in fact this is my first one!

I don't usually get to stay in nice hotels...but the Marriott just up the tube line is doing an awesome deal and I've saved hundreds of pounds!

I don't usually keep secrets from my husband but he doesn't even know we're going...or that he's meeting Stan Lee...as it's his surprise 30th birthday present (which is the week before the con).

I don't usually fan-girl too much but I know Sean Maher will bring that side out in all its glory!

I don't usually write on forums...but EVERYONE on here is so epic that I want to join in!

• Like 7

I don't usually put much effort into cosplay but this year I'm working hard on my costume!

I don't usually get this excited for an event but I know it's going to be amazing!

I don't usually get photosoot tickets but Pedro Pascal.

I don't usually go to comic con but this is my first one and its after my exams.

I don't usually cosplay but I've seen so many other cosplayers so I'm giving it a go.

I don't usually meet many famous celebrities but I'm meeting Paul Mcgann and Colin Baker.

I don't usually go to conventions...in fact this is my first one!

I don't usually get to stay in nice hotels...but the Marriott just up the tube line is doing an awesome deal and I've saved hundreds of pounds!

I don't usually keep secrets from my husband but he doesn't even know we're going...or that he's meeting Stan Lee...as it's his surprise 30th birthday present (which is the week before the con).

I don't usually fan-girl too much but I know Sean Maher will bring that side out in all its glory!

I don't usually write on forums...but EVERYONE on here is so epic that I want to join in!

That's a pretty impressive present! :o

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't usally spend more than £25 on a guest but it's Ian...

I don't ever spend more than £25 on anyone, especially when he's free at the stage door! I've had "four-hundred-and-ten-quid's-worth" off him in just two visits! He's very nice, too. BTW, I have stretched to that figure for a moonwalker and Captain Kirk ONLY!

I don't usally spend more than £25 on a guest but it's Ian...

I don't ever spend more than £25 on anyone, especially when he's free at the stage door! I've had "four-hundred-and-ten-quid's-worth" off him in just two visits! He's very nice, too. BTW, I have stretched to that figure for a moonwalker and Captain Kirk ONLY!

Haha! Glad to hear he's nice, how'd you get him at the stage door?! I've never even thought about that way of getting sigs

I DON'T USUALLY .......

Have someone coming with me so should b even more interesting now that I have twisted her arm out the socket!!!!!!.

Get more then 3 photos but this year have 5 thnx to friend, Finn and Casper.

Get a photo with the stormtroopers but I am gonna spoil myself and get several (you have been warned)

Have such busy day but not often I meet my commanding officer RICO'S ROUGHNECKS.

I don't usually stay in London for more than a few days when LFCC comes round, but this year I'm there for 12, because we're going to see Monty Python the week before!

I don't usually not get my Star Trek statues signed, but it'll be almost impossible to get it on the plane (we usually had friends who went by car that could take our breakable stuff).

I kept thinking "I don't usually spend this much.. oh wait, I do. I don't usually fangirl... oh wait, I do." The same on a few more subjects ;)

• Like 1