The Countdown Continues - 5 weeks to go!

Cant remember my first one but lfcc next month will be my last one:(

Since this was asked the last time you brought it up yet it never received an answer: Why is it your last one, Tony?

Came across it looking for UK conventions but unfortunately i found out the day before and as i'm not very spontaneous I decided against it. Regretted it ever since as I missed Peter Dinklage and Norman Reedus!

Made sure I attended the Winter one though!

LFCC 2012 was my first comic con. Actually it was the first time I said I love you to my bf too. I was all caughtup in the magic of the convention lol.

My friennd cosplays and she was going to LFCC. She invited my bf and I along. I wasn't sure what to expect. But I loved it. Im so excited that this year I won't just be shopping at the con. Im gonna actually appreciate much more of the con this year.

Edited by 1of2
  • Like 1

I first heard about Showmasters events from Star Wars autograph collectors and knew I needed to start attending some. I heard about it last year but had already been to Germany and England for conventions so I couldn't go abroad again for conventions last year (I live in Ireland) but I knew I had to this year and this LFCC will be my first (also doing Glasgow in August).

Can't wait for both. :smile:

I was on Rebelscum (a Star Wars forum) , and leading up to the Entertainment Media Show, in november 2010, there was alot of hype there because of the Denis Lawson signing (his first ever), so i decided to jump on the plane and come over..

I met some good friends there, and have been back for every LFCC since then, Also went to Elstree Empire Day in 2012, and man, that one had the best SW guestlist ever!! Still hoping we can do it again someday...

So this'll be my 4th LFCC and it's looking to be awesome! But to be honest, it's more about meeting my overseas friends now, than it is meeting guests...but that's a good thing!

• Showmasters Admin

Its great to hear all about your discovery of both Showmasters and LFCC, keep them coming and if this is your first show then welcome and we hope its the first show of many to come!

31 days... and the countdown continues and today we ask that you channel your superhero instincts at this year's event...

Get your Spidey-senses tingling at LFCC!

Sony will be giving away some fantastic Spider-Man prizes at LFCC in the run up to the DVD/BluRay release of the Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Pre order yours here! http://amzn.to/1gFbvGc

• Like 2

• Showmasters Admin

In answer to the parking question, its always difficult to know what to suggest even more so this year with the closure of the Seagrave Road public carpark but there is a multistorey car park that you can pre-book via the Earls Court website (obviously not free and places will be very limited!)

Best advice is to look into parking a little further out but close to Overground, Picadilly or District Line stations so you can get the train in? Sunday's rates are usually a lot better than during the week - hope that helps! (Planned Tube works for that weekend affect District Line Wimbledon branch to the best of our knowledge)

• Showmasters Admin

The countdown hits 30 days to go!!

We have over 100 film & television guests, over 60 comic creators, over 50 authors, not only is this year's London Film and Comic Con the biggest ever in its history, we are going to be the biggest European event of this kind this year!

No one can deny that this year's LFCC is going to be the big one!

(and we're not finished yet... there are still more announcements to make....)

• Like 8

Is there any chance of knowing when the next big announcement will come? When we had the countdowns for Lena headley and George a Romero, it was awesome! Great fun!

And my guest suggestions would be any avengers cast-they are filming in The uk right now! Or Jamie, anya, calesi, or Peter Dinklidge from game of thrones would be ace! Or how about tony Todd? He was in Milton Keyes this year, candyman is one of favourite films ever!

Or vehicles wise could we have the deloran from back to the future!?! That's a lot of requests in one go!

But I would like to thank you for stan lee- a dream come true, and being a huge Supergirl fan, Helen slater is amazing! There's so many guests to thank you for, but also the iron throne and transformers rocked my world!

• Like 2

Our first LFCC was for 3rd wedding anniversary, been celebrating our anniversary there for the last 3 years :) We were invited to MK he year before and loved it, caught the bug. Was heavily pregnant for our first anniversary or we would have gone for that one ^_^ This will be our 5th wedding anniversary and our 3rd LFCC

• Like 1

• Moderators

Is there any chance of knowing when the next big announcement will come? When we had the countdowns for Lena headley and George a Romero, it was awesome! Great fun!

And my guest suggestions would be any avengers cast-they are filming in The uk right now! Or Jamie, anya, calesi, or Peter Dinklidge from game of thrones would be ace! Or how about tony Todd? He was in Milton Keyes this year, candyman is one of favourite films ever!

Or vehicles wise could we have the deloran from back to the future!?! That's a lot of requests in one go!

But I would like to thank you for stan lee- a dream come true, and being a huge Supergirl fan, Helen slater is amazing! There's so many guests to thank you for, but also the iron throne and transformers rocked my world!

Guests can be announced with a build up but sometimes they just get announced out of the blue :) so it works both way, so we'll see :)

As for Peter Dinklage, he came last years so I'd doubt they'd have him back so quickly. Same with Tony Todd, as you say he did MK this year, so it's unlikely he'd do one so quickly.