Anyone watching Orange is the New Black on Netflix ?

GoldenGreen

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished watching Season Two, what am I going to do now until Season 3 is available !!!!

Another great series, lets hope we seem some Orange is the New Black guests at events in the near future.

It's a brilliant ending isn't it? I've started watching from the start again because I can't wait for the next one. Really hope we get some guests over, would love to start an autograph collection on a poster of the show :D

• Like 1

Just finished watching Season Two, what am I going to do now until Season 3 is available !!!!

Another great series, lets hope we seem some Orange is the New Black guests at events in the near future.

It's a brilliant ending isn't it? I've started watching from the start again because I can't wait for the next one. Really hope we get some guests over, would love to start an autograph collection on a poster of the show :D

Great ending for sure. Funny I was thinking the same may go back and watch some of Season One again. Fingers crossed we might get some Orange is the New Black guests for the Winter Collectormania or LFCC shows.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite would have to be Alex, played by Laura Prepon although seen very little in s2 I've heard she's in S3 a lot! :)

Yesssss. I love Alex!!! I have a little girl crush on her!!

OITNB is amazing. We've just watched all of Season 1 and 2. I can't wait for the third series. I love how fresh it is...comical but you really feel for the characters. So awesome.