Latest Guest Announcement - Optimus Prime

Will he be signing? :)

That would depend... do you have a picture you can put under its tires for skidmarks? :D:firedevil: #flameon

I was just wondering that...do you get a tyreprint? ;)

ps. had to google optimus prime (sorry I'm a girl and never watched transformers) but I do like a pretty truck.

• Like 1

Judging from the images provided and what has been at the front of the hall int he past - they'll be vehicles.

But but... Then Peter Cullen must be inside how else are we suppose to know its Optimus Prime?! ;)

Find someone dressed as Megatron and see if Optimus shouts as he is hit through the chest again?

Excellent, my uber geeky side is very happy at the moment!!

Will there be the chance of taking photos with it without everyone else milling around in shot like a queue system, I'd be willing to pay if it meant I didn't get others in shot ha ha ha

• Like 1

Oh WOW! SO excited about this! Please tell me there'll be a photo op for this!!!!!???

100% Agree with this. Not sure how that's accomplished being outside but I'd much rather pay for a nice professional photo than faffing about with a selfie or asking a random person to take my picture for me. (I travel alone)

• Like 4

Allowed myself to get excited thinking it was Peter Cullen. Imagine my dismay when I read it was just the Michael Bay reimagined Optimus Prime truck. I am now sad. :(

I'd love Peter Cullen to be there