Photoshoots on Friday

This question might be answered somewhere, just cant find it. (Feel free to lock the thread when answered :) )

Last year was the first time you had photoshoots on friday.

That time you thought it was ok for us who had photoshoottickets on saturday and sunday to use thoose tickets on friday in order to relieve the saturday and sunday photoshoots abit.

Will this be ok this year aswell? Cause Im thinking of taking as many photoshoots on friday as I can. But I have alot of them for Saturday and Sunday,

Edited by Wondermoose

I have read somewhere (can't remember which thread sorry) that the tickets are dedicated to one day and can't be used on another day.

Moderators and SM team will answer your question I am sure ;)

This year will be a very busy event !

From what I saw, they were accepting Sat and Sun tickets on Fri as there weren't that many people there on the Fri and it made things a bit easier for the busier days. I doubt this will happen this year though as it sounds like Fri is going to be just as busy!

Edited by Wrong Name

Last year Jason had made a specific announcement that Saturday and Sunday tickets could be used on Fridays due to the circumstances mentioned above. This was an exception to the usual rules. There has been no announcement that this will be allowed again. If it is allowed there will be another forum post. At the moment unfortunately I don't have info if there's any chance that this will happen.

Last year Jason had made a specific announcement that Saturday and Sunday tickets could be used on Fridays due to the circumstances mentioned above. This was an exception to the usual rules. There has been no announcement that this will be allowed again. If it is allowed there will be another forum post. At the moment unfortunately I don't have info if there's any chance that this will happen.

Ok, thats a shame, well thanks for the answer :)

Do photoshoots start as early as 6pm and as late as 8:30pm on the Friday? I'm only looking to get a photoshoot with Summer Glau do you reckon that her photoshoot time will be soonee rather than later? I may only attend for 2 hours on the friday.

How many photoshoots are do-able on the Friday preview night?
I can only go on Friday and so far have booked 3 photoshoots, but there are a few more guests I'd like to add, just don't know what's do-able on Friday.

Last year the first photoshoot was at 18:20 - hence why it's a good idea to get those you want to meet in advance as the queue for the shop will be extensive by the time you get in...

I just ordered my Preview Night and Summer Glau photoshoot tickets, if the photoshoot start time is earlier rather than later then that's brilliant :) I'll be getting to the venue by 5pm anyway.