tommorws big epic guest annoucement

I hope it's someone I really want to meet as I'm really picky. I'm only getting a photoshoot and an autograph with Summer Glau cus I've been a big fan of her for Years and I'm going to decide on the day before I get to the venue if I want an autograph with Stan Lee. Fingers Crossed it's someone i'm a big fan of :D

Great guest announcements yesterday with another to come today, SM is really spoiling us this year I can't wait for this show its gonna be EPIC!

Currently there are a dozen guests I would like to meet this year and i bet SM will announce a few more before the show; hopefully we will see very few cancellations too :-)

Great guest announcements yesterday with another to come today, SM is really spoiling us this year I can't wait for this show its gonna be EPIC!

Currently there are a dozen guests I would like to meet this year and i bet SM will announce a few more before the show; hopefully we will see very few cancellations too :-)

Spoiling us and robs us of all our savings ;) I truly love theese events last year was the best Ive been to so far. This one may top that :)