Latest Guest Announcement - George A. Romero

I honestly didn't think I would meet him again at a con since I thought it was announced last year that it would be his last year attending these events.

Now I can add another autograph to my awesome Creepshow vinyl :D

CreepshowVinyl.jpg

Edited by Graphic_Delusions
  • Like 7

Love that vinyl, looking around for it, considering getting one to take

I honestly didn't think I would meet him again at a con since I thought it was announced last year that it would be his last year attending these events.

Now I can add another autograph to my awesome Creepshow vinyl :D

CreepshowVinyl.jpg

I was in work clicking refresh on the website every few seconds after seven o clock. I think it was obvious to all my colleagues who saw a huge grin on my face when he'd been announced that I was on the internet instead of working. This is epic. Thank you

• Like 1

Super guest -definitely worthy of the "legend" status too.

Not for me this time as I've met him previously but with George attending what are the chances of a Dawn of the Dead cast reunion?

I still need David Emge and Scott Reiniger for my poster (hint hint)!!!!

• Like 2

Oh showmasters, I love you!! yet I hate you all in one go lol I love you cause of amazing guests and always have a great day! considering I've only been coming along for 3 years now the events have made a big impact on my life and mean so much to me. I hate you cause this is looking a pricey event and I always spend so much. But a massive thankyou on the horror guests! please please keep horror in mind for future events as well.

• Like 3