Latest Guest Announcement - Peter Mayhew

Fantastic! "Insert wookiee growl" one for the poster! He was great last year

How much is Peter? He was £20 last year

For signings and photo?
Yes :) he was great to meet he'll be standing taller this year due to a successful op he had on his knees, he makes too tall look short!

He's not on the shop for some reason

Photo shoots don't always get added straight away. It can be a few days later.

That's fine I was asking if he would be as I'd like a photo with him. Also how much he would be for my budget!

He may not be doing a photo shoot. Not every guest does. Normally if they are it is listed in the announcement post. However sometimes it can be added at a later date.

hope he is a bit more pleasant this time round as last time i met him he hardly acknowledged me and he was on his mobile as he actually signed my item. if that was my first time i met him i would be slightly annoyed but only slightly mind :thumbdown:

As an afterthought wasn't chewie killed off ? So how is he in the new films? Do we really need another trilogy? As a first generation star wars fan imho my answer is a resounding NO!!!!!!!

As an afterthought wasn't chewie killed off ? So how is he in the new films? Do we really need another trilogy? As a first generation star wars fan imho my answer is a resounding NO!!!!!!!

As a first generation Star Wars fan, you kind of should know he wasn't killed off...

• Like 1

He was only killed in the comics. They haven't said what story line the new trilogy will follow. So I can guess it is before he is blown up in the comics

He was only killed in the comics. They haven't said what story line the new trilogy will follow. So I can guess it is before he is blown up in the comics

Im sure they are discounting any stories from books and comics but I could be wrong.

• Like 1

Im sure they are discounting any stories from books and comics but I could be wrong.

Yes, they've said the Sequel Trilogy will be an original story.

Yes, they've said the Sequel Trilogy will be an original story.

Yes, have heard this too. No links to the comics or books. A completely new story which in my humble opinion is the correct way to go with the franchise :whistling: