Concerned I won't get Stan Lee's autograph

• Showmasters Admin

We will have the same amount of time for Stan to sign for the public as before - these extra photo ops are going into slots that were to be down time for Stan, these down times were there as he would have flown in from the US on the Friday .

Now we have agreed to bring him in 2 days before so he is fully rested and ready for the show , so there is not going to be any less time signing than before.

One other thing: Stan is a fast signer and has been signing for decades and knows what to do and luckily his name is short STAN LEE so he will get to meet a lot of you.

He is very much looking forward to seeing you all, as are we.

i just wanted to put everyone's mind at rest on this matter. We have been doing this 20 years now and this has been well planned out, that's why its taken so long to get it all agreed and put together in a way we know will work for everyone.

See you all very soon

Jason

Edited by etmuse
  • Like 5

We will have the same amount of time for Stan to sign for the public as before - these extra photo ops are going into slots that were to be down time for Stan, these down times were there as he would have flown in from the US on the Friday .

Now we have agreed to bring him in 2 days before so he is fully rested and ready for the show , so there is not going to be any less time signing than before.

One other thing: Stan is a fast signer and has been signing for decades and knows what to do and luckily his name is short STAN LEE so he will get to meet a lot of you.

He is very much looking forward to seeing you all, as are we.

i just wanted to put everyone's mind at rest on this matter. We have been doing this 20 years now and this has been well planned out, that's why its taken so long to get it all agreed and put together in a way we know will work for everyone.

See you all very soon

Jason

My minds at ease a bit more.

Maybe just a thought have a limit of 1 item to be signed per person, I know at other events I have been to they have done this with bigger guests to allow more people to get autographs so obviously less people miss out

Instead of having to wait for ages so someone in front cant get 6000 odd things signed meaning other people missing out

Maybe just a thought have a limit of 1 item to be signed per person, I know at other events I have been to they have done this with bigger guests to allow more people to get autographs so obviously less people miss out

Instead of having to wait for ages so someone in front cant get 6000 odd things signed meaning other people missing out

For any guest on the VQ ticket system there's normally a limit of 5 items you can get signed. If you need more you have to get another VQ ticket and wait for that number to come up.