More Stan Lee photo ops available

As a gold pass holder, would I be able to join any photoshoot for stan lee or would I have to wait until the 3rd session?

Good question and since I got a silver pass, I have the same question for silver pass holders too. Would be handy so to avoid overlaps with other things we have tickets for...

So long as you use your ticket on the correct day, you can goto any session and be at the front of the queue. If you get to the session after it's started, you will be slotted into the queue as near to the front as possible.

So long as you use your ticket on the correct day, you can goto any session and be at the front of the queue. If you get to the session after it's started, you will be slotted into the queue as near to the front as possible.

Like Murph said. :smile:

What would be nice is if you can pay for your autograph at the back of the VT queue leave your name and phone number and your item(s) with a runner or something then once stan has singed you get a text or a phone call and then you go to collect it, far fetched but worth a shot

That's just calling for everything getting lost/mixed up/stolen.

What we need is someone from SM giving us some form of reassurance that they're at least doing something to help us all know where to go the second we get there and that we at least mostly have a chance on getting a signature.

While I welcome the chance for Stan Lee fans to have ANOTHER chance to meet their idol and have their photo taken with him I find myself wondering (and worying) how much time are these numerous EXTRA photo shoots going to eat into Stan's autograph time :no: ? I myself ONLY attend the shows for the autographs and do not participate in any photo shoots. My fiancee on the other hand ONLY attends for the photo shoots, so as you can see we normally both attend with a mutual agenda :thumbup:

What worries me slightly is my chances of meeting Stan myself and getting his precious signature when he will be so obviously thinly spread throughout the show, throughout the weekend. I hope my missgivings amount to nothing. I hope :crying: !

I'm not fussed about getting an auto - as long as I still get my photo I'll be a happy camper.

Relax everyone - SM know what they're doing and Stan is the Man - everyone is going to SMASH this. Hulk style.

5,5 weeks and counting!

• Like 2

When I had an item signed by him last year it was a well oiled machine.

You got a ticket per item

They then took the items off the first 10 people

he started signing as the queue walks through snapping away

By the time you got to him your items were signed

You exit the room

Literally did about 70 people in about 45 mins

No personalisations though :-(

I would love a personalisation

Is this likely to be the same? It was very effective but would love a personalisation?

I'm not fussed about getting an auto - as long as I still get my photo I'll be a happy camper.

Relax everyone - SM know what they're doing and Stan is the Man - everyone is going to SMASH this. Hulk style.

5,5 weeks and counting!

Yeah, I've gone for the photo too as it's something really personal that I will always be able to look at and see that one moment in time when I met Stan

• Like 2

I'd love to meet him, but 65 quid is a bit too rich for my blood. Think I'll save the cash for 2 or 3 other guests.

Autograph is still £45...you'd kinda meet him then

Or the talk or awards show are cheaper options to see him

• Moderators

can i buy the stan lee photo shoot ticket at the entrance? i come from germany

I think it is highly unlikely that there will be Stan photo tickets remaining to buy at the event. Your best bet is definitely to buy online.

I personally feel that selling all tickets online isn't fair - there will be people who will see adverts and want to go for stan lee etc and not know that they should buy on line

There should be a batch set aside for the general public or newbies who not think to plan this far ahead and in fairness other then stan no one ever sold out to this level. But it is a shame if people miss out doesn't to there not being info / warnings about unless really look.

Also there the issue of being forced into having to pay extra money then expected due to postage etc but that's a rant for another day

• Like 3

I personally feel that selling all tickets online isn't fair - there will be people who will see adverts and want to go for stan lee etc and not know that they should buy on line

There should be a batch set aside for the general public or newbies who not think to plan this far ahead and in fairness other then stan no one ever sold out to this level. But it is a shame if people miss out doesn't to there not being info / warnings about unless really look.

Also there the issue of being forced into having to pay extra money then expected due to postage etc but that's a rant for another day

For most guests it will be possible to buy on the day, stan lee is an exception I agree but in general both online sales and event sales cohabit happily. Attendees can still get autographs on the day so hopefully people won't miss out.

It is one ticket per person. If you want to be in the shot too then you will need your own ticket, but you would get 2 photos. The baby wouldn't need a ticket.

As for going into the room, you are fine to queue with your husband up to a certain point, but when the queue starts snaking he will have to go through on his own. You wouldn't be allowed in the room without a ticket.

• Like 1

The baby can be in the shot if your husband takes them in unfortunately having extra people in the photo area is not possible given the logistics of keeping people moving. There shouldn't be anyone not going through the queue in the photo area

• Like 1

But then those who would pre order could miss out, if you turn up on the day that's kind of a price you have to pay (potential to not get things that have sold out) pre purchasing allows you to ensure you have what you want which I feel is much fairer than leaving a batch for day turn up people