More Stan Lee photo ops available

THANK YOU so much for the update jason...reading this post makes me feel so so much more at ease...i still know it will be busy, but now we know that the signing times HAVENT been reduced to fit in these photoshoots, that makes it alot more possible for alot of us to meet him!!

:clap: :clap: :clap::dance: :dance: :dance:

We will have the same amount of time for Stan to sign for the public as before - these extra photo ops are going into slots that were to be down time for Stan, these down times were there as he would have flown in from the US on the Friday .

Now we have agreed to bring him in 2 days before so he is fully rested and ready for the show , so there is not going to be any less time signing than before.

One other thing: Stan is a fast signer and has been signing for decades and knows what to do and luckily his name is short STAN LEE so he will get to meet a lot of you.

He is very much looking forward to seeing you all, as are we.

i just wanted to put everyone's mind at rest on this matter. We have been doing this 20 years now and this has been well planned out, that's why its taken so long to get it all agreed and put together in a way we know will work for everyone.

See you all very soon

Jason

Hey all,

This will be my 1st LFCC trip (I did do the MK & Cardiff ones this year) and am really worried about the queues. My brother and I won't be going for the big stars as such so am hoping to get through as many as possible on the Saturday (need to leave just after 2pm) but will be back on the Sunday, all day, to get whoever is left.

Travelling 3 hours each way, both days (have a concert Saturday evening back home so can't stay over) so will be dedicating a lot of time to this so we are hoping. I think we were spoilt by the MK & Cardiff ones, both events being completed just after lunch so hopefully if we can avoid the Stan Lee / Lena Headey / Natalie Dormer etc. queues and concentrate on our list of 22 guests.

Take care,

Matty-lad

I think because you're avoiding 3 of the most busiest that will be there, when you enter into the building you may be fine and get what you want from the other 22 guests no problem. There will be a queue no matter what though for entry both days, especially if the lines aren't split. We just have to wait and see what the plan is when they post it and see how it is on the day :).

Im aiming mainly for Milo Ventimiglia this year, Im not particulaly worried either. Everyone will be in a rush for the big guests and if there are seperate Queues that also will make it easier to get in.

GOT MINE!!!! Yay!

Although I was in such a flap I accidentally bought for the Friday and we're not going to be there for the Friday I don't think.....so had to dash back into the shop and buy Saturday.

Edited by etmuse

We will have the same amount of time for Stan to sign for the public as before - these extra photo ops are going into slots that were to be down time for Stan, these down times were there as he would have flown in from the US on the Friday .

Now we have agreed to bring him in 2 days before so he is fully rested and ready for the show , so there is not going to be any less time signing than before.

One other thing: Stan is a fast signer and has been signing for decades and knows what to do and luckily his name is short STAN LEE so he will get to meet a lot of you.

He is very much looking forward to seeing you all, as are we.

i just wanted to put everyone's mind at rest on this matter. We have been doing this 20 years now and this has been well planned out, that's why its taken so long to get it all agreed and put together in a way we know will work for everyone.

See you all very soon

Jason

As Stan is coming to London two days early, Would you like someone to show him around London, I can take him around and show him Buckingham Palace and all the Tourist places... Just an Idea Wont cost you anything. :whistling:

• Like 3

Sorry if this posted before but I have never had a photoshoot with a guest at this event before and was wondering can I have someone with me in the queue? obviously I go alone to get my photo taken but whilst I wait for my turn can I queue with people I know? or do the people I'm with need a ticket too? Sorry if this seems confusing xD

Trying to persuade people to buy me a photoshoot ticket xD

• Moderators

Sorry if this posted before but I have never had a photoshoot with a guest at this event before and was wondering can I have someone with me in the queue? obviously I go alone to get my photo taken but whilst I wait for my turn can I queue with people I know? or do the people I'm with need a ticket too? Sorry if this seems confusing xD

It will depend somewhat on the layout of the queuing area for the photoshoots. Generally once you are into the main snaked part of the queue then anyone without a ticket would be asked to leave, but friends can wait with you until then. The queues for photoshoots move very quickly so you won't be in the queue alone for long.

• Like 1

Just checking, it is allowed to take a photo op with Stan with two people at the same time if we both have a photo op ticket, right?

Yes

That answer just cost me 130 pounds, but it's gonna be so worth it ;o)

• Like 2

It will depend somewhat on the layout of the queuing area for the photoshoots. Generally once you are into the main snaked part of the queue then anyone without a ticket would be asked to leave, but friends can wait with you until then. The queues for photoshoots move very quickly so you won't be in the queue alone for long.

Thanks for the reply. Just nervous as I don't really know what to expect lol

Just bought my very first photo shoot ticket as I lucked out and a family member bought it for me, just hope it all goes ok lol xD

Glad to hear Jason's update earlier in this post regarding Stan Lee and how much time he will have signing and photo ops.....however I am concerned over the crazy times people said they are going to queue, I have two young children who are very excited to hopefully meet Stan but with a three hour drive before the show I can't see us arriving until around 9 o'clock. We will be disappointed if we miss out, i've been attending SM events for over ten years and this has to be the biggest and most challenging of all their previous events. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed until we are fonally at his table!