More Stan Lee photo ops available

• Showmasters Admin

Heads up everyone

After a long negotiation we have managed to get an agreement to put some more photo op with Stan Lee on sale but these will be the last.

We have worked very hard to make this happen and we are having to jump through lots of hoops to make this possible for everyone as we wanted to help as many people as we can make this possible for the fans that missed out the first time.

We have had to cover some extra costs to make this shoot happen and the ticket price has had to go up to cover this.

We felt that it was better to at least make this last opportunity happen so people that really want to meet Stan at his last event can even though the ticket price has had to go up, so the price for this photo op will have to be £65 to make this work. We know some people will feel this is unfair, but our choice not do them at all or make a few more available as this new price.

We are giving everyone a few hours heads up on this opportunity as its more than likely to be the last of the photo ops we can offer for Stan that we can offer for the weekend.

They will be sold in the on line shop on a first come first serve bases so do not miss out, tickets will all be put on sale at 7.30.

if you can all help others fellow collectors by letting them know about this last opportunity for these photo ops by spreading the word to others as we do want everyone to have a chance to get these photo ops.

i hope this is of help to the many many of you that have contacted us over the last few weeks and we all look forward to seeing you all at the show which is going to be quite amazing :-)

see you soon

Jason

Here is the link to the show

Get your Tickets HERE

• Like 2

I think we all understand the reasons for why the price has unfortunately doubled, but you've pulled a miracle and I have to congratulate you. I'll be here at 7:30 to try and get my own ticket.

• Like 1

do you think there will be much hope for us who dont have the gold passes of getting an autograph??

i already have my photoshoot ticket for him from the 1st sale of tickets but i want a hulk print signed if possible...i just know he will be the 1st guest to go get a VT for

Dreading getting his autograph... going be so busy and i have a gold pass

Not a fan of creating inequality in photo pricing. There is always the choice not to offer them. Whilst a few hundred will be happy, another few hundred who may have got his auto now won't be able to get it...

Photoshoots are quicker so more people will now get photos than won't get autographs. Also, it will give his signing hand a rest - he would have had to take breaks every so often anyway.

I have already met Stan so whilst it would be significant to have a picture with him at his last European appearance it isn't essential for me. I would however like his signature.

But the fact you guys have pulled this off is absolutely brilliant. Had I not already been fortunate enough I would be going to everyone I know today to get the money together before payday.

The price increase is completely understandable. And as you say it is giving more people the option.

For those that feel it's too high and are concerned they won't be able to get his signature...there is always the more affordable options of the awards and the talk. The guys a legend and any experience of him is better than none.

The talk is going to be the highlight for me and is something I can't wait for.

• Like 1

IF I wasn't worried (about being just an Early Bird holder and not having a gold pass etc etc) and getting Stan Lees Autograph before, I am worried now.

I feel with you. I have a gold pass, so Im not worried. But there is two sides to this, more photoshoots means less autographs and that gives the earlybirds less chance on seeing him. But on the other hand this lets more people get a photoshoot with him. :) Which will be a good memory for many. You have booked yours I presume? :)

Edited by Wondermoose

im excited to have my ticket for the photoshoot with him on sunday. im just hoping i can get an autograph fri or sat. im also really considering getting a talk ticket...probably be sat right near the back but nevermind lol

I have already met Stan so whilst it would be significant to have a picture with him at his last European appearance it isn't essential for me. I would however like his signature.

But the fact you guys have pulled this off is absolutely brilliant. Had I not already been fortunate enough I would be going to everyone I know today to get the money together before payday.

The price increase is completely understandable. And as you say it is giving more people the option.

For those that feel it's too high and are concerned they won't be able to get his signature...there is always the more affordable options of the awards and the talk. The guys a legend and any experience of him is better than none.

The talk is going to be the highlight for me and is something I can't wait for.

First off, let me say it's great you guys pulled this off. Glad for those who didn't have a chance to get a picture of him before.

But, wouldn't it be possible to make an exception for Stan and have an option to buy an autograph ticket in advance? I fear it's going to be impossible now that even more people are going to be in line.

Thanks for considering and keep up the good work!

• Like 1

IF I wasn't worried (about being just an Early Bird holder and not having a gold pass etc etc) and getting Stan Lees Autograph before, I am worried now.

I feel with you. I have a gold pass, so Im not worried. But there is two sides to this, more photoshoots means less autographs and that gives the earlybirds less chance on seeing him. But on the other hand this lets more people get a photoshoot with him. :) Which will be a good memory for many. You have booked yours I presume? :)

I certainly do have a photoshoot but it would have been nice to have an Autograph from him but alas I don't see this happening now.

i think its fantastic that you have managed to secure more photoshoots, i wish i could get one as i missed out before but unfortunately cannnot afford the price increase :-( (but totally understand the reasoning behind the increase) but good luck to those going for it tonight :-)

i have to admit im getting very concerned too with regards to being able to obtain an autograph, and i dont have gold. I think my chance to meet Mr Lee is looking rather slim.

• Like 1

Going to be tough to get his autogrpah now for people. I am lucky that I have his autograph already but would like to

get another as this is his final European appearance.

Good luck to everyone.

I agree with some here with regards to concerns in getting his autograph. I'm thankful that I got my photoshoot at its first original price but if potentially he's doing 3 slots of photoshoots per day as well as needing to take breaks/lunch how on earth can there be a fair opportunity to get his autograph without any sort of gold pass? I'm thinking that I may have to prepare myself for not getting the autograph now.

• Like 1

Yer perhaps with all the concerns about this Showmasters perhaps need to give us a little reassurance about the autograph situation. I have to admit, that as somebody who has attended many cons I'm also a little worried about this, particularly as for many the main draw of attending in the first place would be to secure a Stan sig.

• Like 1

Yer perhaps with all the concerns about this Showmasters perhaps need to give us a little reassurance about the autograph situation. I have to admit, that as somebody who has attended many cons I'm also a little worried about this, particularly as for many the main draw of attending in the first place would be to secure a Stan sig.

Have to agree on this. I am travelling from overseas especially to get Stan's autograph. I am only at the con for the Sunday and do not fancy standing in line for an auto ALL day. Of course I'll wait as long as it takes, but if it takes up most of my LFCC day, I will not be very happy. SM, as mentioned by others is there any chance of a one off reservation auto ticket, or something like that?

• Like 1

I certainly do have a photoshoot but it would have been nice to have an Autograph from him but alas I don't see this happening now.

Get a good audiobook and an easy carriable chair, go to bed REALLY early on friday. Get queuing 4-5am then sit there enjoy your book. 5 hours later mission most likely accomplished :)