Gibson Guitars to attend LFCC with a special Cosplay Competition

• Showmasters Admin

London Film and Comic Con is proud to host Gibson Guitars at their very first LFCC convention. Gibson Guitars will be exhibiting over all three days in Earls Court 2 and will be holding a very special cosplay competition.

For all those cosplayers in full, quality costume, please stop by the Gibson Guitar booth to register and have your picture taken with one of their amazing guitars. Your picture will then be uploaded to the Gibson Guitars Facebook page and the image with the most likes, wins!

gibsonguitars001.jpg

The winner of the competition will walk away with their very own 2014 Gibson USA Les Paul Signature electric guitar in Caribbean Blue! Check out http://www2.gibson.c...-Signature.aspx

guitar001.jpg

Watch this space for terms and conditions.

For more information, check out www.gibson.com
  • Like 2

*Bad Joke Alert* As I'm Cosplaying as The Twelfth Doctor, I wonder if someone would mistake me as a member of The Who?

Now there's an idea...get several who cosplayers together, and you can be the who. ;)

I'll set up a talent contest. Britain's Next Top Who!

• Like 1

*Bad Joke Alert* As I'm Cosplaying as The Twelfth Doctor, I wonder if someone would mistake me as a member of The Who?

Now there's an idea...get several who cosplayers together, and you can be the who. ;)

I'll set up a talent contest. Britain's Next Top Who!

Nope - "Who's got talent?"

• Like 2