I'm looking forward to meeting most (apart from Stan Lee LOL)

Just asking who you're looking forward to meeting (or re-meeting?) most (apart from Stan Lee, otherwise "Stan Lee" is gonna be like 90% of the topic haha)

for us...it's Eddy Olmos & Jamie Bamber ;-)

how bout you?

ETA: ofcourse you can mention that you're looking forward to meeting Stan a lot... we just wanna see some other names too haha

Edited by twinzz

Lena Headey as I've watched her for years and pretty much seen her in nearly every thing she's been in (one of my favourite movies of hers is Imagine Me and You). I'm a big fan of hers, and when I couldn't attend LFCC '13 I was devastated. Very lucky she's decided to come back again :dance:.

Well atm I think it might be Jenna Coleman. But I usually feel that the bussiest ones dont give the best experience cause they are so busy. Although Peter Dinklage was a hilarious guest to meet even though he was very busy.

When it comes to Stan Lee, well I dont have any hopes what so ever that the experience of the signing will be anything cause he will be so busy (but I can only be positivly suprised :) ), but the photoshoot I look very much forward to cause that will be a loved memory.

Edited by Wondermoose

Michael Madsen, Since childhood I have always had a soft spot for the Free Willy movies I used to love watching them when I was a kid, even now I enjoy watching them so meeting someone from the movies will be awesome!

Not only that I just recently found out he voices in the new Walking Dead game series (which I'm yet to play but I'll just take it that he does voice in it lol) the first series was an awesome game and I only ever buy them when they come out in 1 disc rather than per episode, hopefully it will come out soon if its anything like the first I wont be disapointed

• Like 1