Photoshoots

I'm considering buying a photoshoot with Jenna Coleman. What are the chances of buying a ticket and everybody getting a photo with her? I.e Say if there isn't enough time for everybody getting a photo.

My advice is buy the ticket now, it's going to be really busy and the queues will be long at the ticket desk and like I have said before on here... You will feel so happy that you bought your ticket in advance and you see the long queues. :smile:

Oh yes. The queues for photoshoots etc is huge for a big part of the morning at least. I have occasionally bought a ticket as I leave on the friday or saturday for another day after the queues go down but all the key shoots I want I buy in advance as there's always a risk of them selling out. Hasn't happened too often in the past but this event is lining up to be bigger than any of the previous ones so who knows how popular the shoots are going to be?

• Moderators

As rockstar says, if you have a ticket and are at the photoshoot area while the shoot is going on, you WILL get a photo. (If you show up after it ends, no guarantees can be given!)

As rockstar says, if you have a ticket and are at the photoshoot area while the shoot is going on, you WILL get a photo. (If you show up after it ends, no guarantees can be given!)

Ah yes, important point I forgot to mention :) Pay attention to the schedule and turn up on time.

I bought 6 photo shoots for saturday ( Natalie Dormer, Jenna Coleman, Paul McGann, Robert Knepper, Summer Glau and Billy Dee Williams ) I hope this is realistic to do, as I never was at a convention. I mean because of the times and stuff, I don´t know, I guess it s possible that some shoots are at the same time no?

Edited by timlux

• Moderators

It is possible that you will have clashing photoshoots, but most of the guests you have listed will be pretty popular so are likely to have reasonably lengthy shoots so you should have time to get between them still. If on the day you find that times are really tight and you might miss something, take your clashing tickets to the crew at the photoshoot area and they will do their best to make sure you get through on time.