Tattooed LFCC Attendees

More awesome tattoos-I love seeing all of them :) Just a heads up that I can't really arrange anything solid until SM posts their schedule nearer the event (I don't want to say "Oh, we'll meet at this time" and then realise that I have a photoshoot!) but I'll keep you all updated~

I have loads of tattoos on various parts of my body. My 2 latest ones are on my upper arms and are of 2 of the artist Matt Dixon's Pin-up girls. I also have a dragon, Scottish/Celtic lion, the Goddess Isis, an angel and a fairy. Those are the main ones but I do have others :whistling:

I currently have 15 tattoos. I have various themes but my right lower leg is dedicated to the Dark Knight movie villains...consisting of Bane, Two-Face, The Joker, Scarecrow and R'as Al Ghul in black and grey. I also have a Joker card on the back of my neck as a homage to the late great Heath Ledger. I'm thinking of starting a Predator or Tarantino themed sleeve on my left arm...finances allowing :crying: !!!!

• Like 1

I have four tattoo's where three of them are show/movie related.

I have 'Until the Very End' tattoed on my wrist, seeing as I am a big potterhead and its been my childhood I needed some closure.

I then got 'Always and Forever' On my right foot, its a line from the Original Family of TVD/TO :) it also stand for loving ym friends and family, for always and forever

and last I have a charmed tattoo on my right shoulder :D I will be showcasing all three on saturday :D

1012034_10200895636824763_927420541_n.jp

• 2 weeks later...

I am planning to get this when I can afford it... the Hand of the King pin from Game of Thrones, placed on the inside of my upper right arm. I wanted to get it before the con to show it off, especially to Lena :wub: but at this point my funds just can not do it :no: .

Hand_of_the_King.jpeg

• Like 1

I am planning to get this when I can afford it... the Hand of the King pin from Game of Thrones, placed on the inside of my upper right arm. I wanted to get it before the con to show it off, especially to Lena :wub: but at this point my funds just can not do it :no: .

Hand_of_the_King.jpeg

Awesome, mate!!!

Hand_of_the_King.jpeg

Awesome, mate!!!

Thank you :D:wub:

I have a leg sleeve from ankle to knee inspired by The Walking Dead comic. I also have my whole back covered with Marvel characters. Trying to post a pic but I am new to this forum. how do I post a pic saved on my laptop to the post??

Edited by unsubliminal

I have a leg sleeve from ankle to knee inspired by The Walking Dead comic. I also have my whole back covered with Marvel characters. Trying to post a pic but I am new to this forum. how do I post a pic saved on my laptop to the post??

That sounds awesome!

In the post section where you type, there's an icon you click which looks like a photograph, when you click on it a URL section comes up. You need to upload your photo somewhere, I suggest tinypic.com and copy and paste the URL into that section. Hope that makes sense!

I have a fair few tattoos and most are fandom related tbh; I have the Charmed logo, the phrase on the colt in Supernatural (not for that reason though!), one in a Harry Potter font, the Angel Investigations logo, 'shanshu' from Angel in the LOTR font with a design taken from the LOTR dvds, '5x5' from Buffy, two words in Elvish, and a buttload of Disney :D

hey there i will be attending saturday 12th im heavily tattooed and would love an interview

im Miss Tattoo Uk 2013,

il be getting my amazing spiderman 2 portrait signed by stan lee then tattooed the following day

il also be dressed as spider girl you wont miss me :P

https://www.facebook.com/EmyClaire1

https://www.facebook.com/EmyclaireAndPinderellaPlugs

• Like 2

Hi guys, thanks so much for sharing all of your awesome tattoos! Like I said previously, I'm afraid that I can't really plan much until the schedule comes out, so I'm sorry that I can't give any more information re interviews right now! I'll keep you posted :)