Tattooed LFCC Attendees

is that summer glau from the terminator tv series? if so make sure you get summer to sign it at the convention

yep
cool idea, if you get a tattoo pen and get her to sign the tattoo, and then you tattoo it in. A friend of mine got mark hamills autograph back on his neck, and he tattooed it in. :P

Stunning Emyclaire!! Chris (Jones) right? Looks like a piece he showed me he did. He is doing my ghostbusters sleeve at the moment.

hey guys trying to post a photo of my amazing spiderman 2 portrait but keep getting this message

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community"

i have used tinypic to convert my image to URL . help me please http://tinypic.com/r/i6xu04/8

Edited by teabelly83
  • Like 1

Stunning Emyclaire!! Chris (Jones) right? Looks like a piece he showed me he did. He is doing my ghostbusters sleeve at the moment.

hey guys trying to post a photo of my amazing spiderman 2 portrait but keep getting this message

i have used tinypic to convert my image to URL . help me please http://tinypic.com/r/i6xu04/8

yeh Chris Jones did it back in january his works amazing :) im sure ive seen your ghostbuster sleeve :)

can u help me with my image question lol ?

• Like 1

yeah thought so ahah...can spot chris' work a mile off, hes just got a certain style, we have so many more portraits planned once hes done with my gb sleeve lol.

regards the photo, ill help if i can, i used photobucket to post mine in here, seemed to work better i think, maybe try that?

yeh Chris Jones did it back in january his works amazing :) im sure ive seen your ghostbuster sleeve :)

Yes i will be attending and have plenty of ghostbusters tattoos to show..sorry for the crappy pictures...

bill.jpg

dan.jpg

egon.jpg

gbtattoo.jpg

zuulvinz.jpg

Love the portraits you have, am I right in saying Chris Jones did them? Edited by Martin850
  • Like 1

you are correct sir, chris has been working on my gb portrait sleeve..lots more planned to add :)

Yes i will be attending and have plenty of ghostbusters tattoos to show..sorry for the crappy pictures...

bill.jpg

dan.jpg

egon.jpg

gbtattoo.jpg

zuulvinz.jpg

Love the portraits you have, am I right in saying Christ Jones did them?

Look forward to seeing what you get done next. I had a portrait of my son done by him last October, He is an amazing artist and a thoroughly nice bloke. Desperately want to get him to do a Star Wars piece on me in the near future.

Edited by Martin850
  • Like 2

thanks mate, and yeah hes a great guy, he would love to do a star wars piece for you im sure!

Look forward to seeing what you get done next. I had a portrait of my son done by him last October, He is an amazing artist and a thoroughly nice bloke. Desperately want to get him to do a Star Wars piece on me in the near future.

• Like 2

yeah thought so ahah...can spot chris' work a mile off, hes just got a certain style, we have so many more portraits planned once hes done with my gb sleeve lol.

regards the photo, ill help if i can, i used photobucket to post mine in here, seemed to work better i think, maybe try that?

okay ive had another go on photo bucket do i need to delete here is the link can u try posting it on your page, im not sure if i have to delete any writing off it lol

technology isnt for me

1507911_277197875766547_157543131_n-1.jp

• Like 1

I have 22 tattoo's in total. some Harry Potter ones, one written in Elvish (always believe in your dreams), a Nightmare Before Christmas one, Jack Sparrow portret, Disney and a few others. my fandom ones you can see below. btw, sorry for the crappy pics.

Jack Sparrow

jacktattoodone.jpg

Nightmare Before Christmas

NBC-border.jpg

Harry Potter

P1010010-border.jpg

P1010009-border.jpg

P1010008-border.jpg

• Like 1